Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BeautyTalk Yearbook

As you may have noticed, we are planning major upgrades to our community. In a couple of days you will see exactly what we have been hinting at! We are incredibly excited and think that this transformation will make our community even better and easier to use. One of the major updates we are making is that we are sunsetting the name BeautyTalk and making way for the new Community experience. We are super sad to see our beloved BeautyTalk go, but we’ll still have all of the same content and people that make this community awesome, and that’s what really matters.

While we are thrilled, we totally understand that change can be scary, so we wanted to take a moment to reflect on all of the goodness we’ve experienced here on BeautyTalk over the years.

We’re creating this thread to serve as a “yearbook” of sorts to share your favorite BeautyTalk memories. We don’t do it enough so let’s take a moment to share why we love this community, our fondest memories, and all the hilarious memes. 🙂 

And all you beautiful Hall of Famers who received your custom Bite lippie, you can post your pics here too, we’d love to see them.

We love you and are so excited for the journey ahead!
Katie, Candace and the entire Sephora Community Team

Re: BeautyTalk Yearbook

I think I started on BT 4-5 years ago now! I haven't been very active the past year or so, but I have fond memories. You can see how much my makeup skills have improved since I first started frequenting the boards 😄 I've even been lucky enough to meet some ladies IRL through BT! You guys know who you are 😉

Thanks to everyone for making this such a unique and special corner of the internet. I don't know if I will be as active as before, but am eager to see the new changes. See you on the other side!!!

Hugs and kisses! xo

Was hesitant to post here because I thought it was  more appropriate for the OG BTers to take a walk down memory lane.  I've only been here 2 years but somehow managed to rack up A LOT of good memories, but more importantly, good friends.  It really is a lil' piece of heaven (well, on most days, that is LOL) and BT will always hold a special place in my heart.  Was contemplating listing everyone but we're going live soon, so I'll make it brief! 

Heart Thanks everyone for making BT awesome and for welcoming me (even though I'm strange and awkward).  I appreciate you all!

xo 

Zombie

Image result for kisses gif

Awww throwing hearts to everyone. I'm not savvy on the iPad otherwise I'd be posting some awesome pics and gifs

Hearts for everyone!  Sorry I wasn't able to do this last night.

spinning hearts.gif

❤️❤️❤️❤️https___media.giphy.com_media_NI4FNMb4tJEYM_giphy.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt-  But it feels like I've known you forever, way longer than 2 years. More like a childhood friend than someone who just showed up recently. Must be cause you're so special!

Image result for hug gifs

Zombieeeeee!! ❤❤

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart to you @ZombieMetroAnt!  I must be strange and awkward too since I don't see you that way!

I think were all strange and awkward in our own way.. and that is okay. I think thats what makes us unique ♡

Love you @ZombieMetroAnt You are my kind of strange and awkward! 💙🖤💙

Aw, right back at ya @veronika23 Heart Heart Heart 

We cannot forget a very important BTer who brought us joy and brought us closer by spending more and more money just for promos.

Miss you girlie!

The promo code Queen herself

B2S.PNG

Yes!   Hail to the queen of promo codes!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  @beauty2sample

even though she's no longer around here, she definitely has not been forgotten 🙂

Miss you B2S!

I love my BT family...especially my holographic-iridescent-mermaid-unicorn-Disneyland-Tokidoki crew. You know who you are! 😉

IMG_6848.PNG

xoxo @Randell

disney.gif

testing