Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BeautyTalk Yearbook

As you may have noticed, we are planning major upgrades to our community. In a couple of days you will see exactly what we have been hinting at! We are incredibly excited and think that this transformation will make our community even better and easier to use. One of the major updates we are making is that we are sunsetting the name BeautyTalk and making way for the new Community experience. We are super sad to see our beloved BeautyTalk go, but we’ll still have all of the same content and people that make this community awesome, and that’s what really matters.

While we are thrilled, we totally understand that change can be scary, so we wanted to take a moment to reflect on all of the goodness we’ve experienced here on BeautyTalk over the years.

We’re creating this thread to serve as a “yearbook” of sorts to share your favorite BeautyTalk memories. We don’t do it enough so let’s take a moment to share why we love this community, our fondest memories, and all the hilarious memes. 🙂 

And all you beautiful Hall of Famers who received your custom Bite lippie, you can post your pics here too, we’d love to see them.

We love you and are so excited for the journey ahead!
Katie, Candace and the entire Sephora Community Team

Re: BeautyTalk Yearbook

@LariTheLoud omg i didnt think id ever see you around here again!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! He's basically a kid now!  My guy has just graduated to toddler:). Here's one from right now:p

hehehe!  He sounds like a little charmer!!!  IMG_0597.JPG

He's a toddler already?!!?  Such a cutie ❤️ @heartsmyface

I know!!!!!  It's all happening way too fast!  He started toddling around and I'm not ready!!!  I just want him to stay small  forevah! 

JUST AS ADORABLE! Gaaaah! I love it! ❤️ So good to hear from you. I'm super glad I checked in. 🙂

@LariTheLoudi really hope to see more of you from hereonin:). We've missed you dearly.  I completely understand being super busy though! I've been very fortunate with our recent move to have extra hands to help which has resulted in extra BT time.  

@heartsmyface Me too! When I posted above, I found out you can't tag more than ten people in a post! So many peeps I had to leave out including you, @lyravega @Blackwhiskey @meganlisa @willa25 and so many more!

@pixiedust2 We still have a date (open) to meet!

I can't read this thread.  I don't do the mushy, sentimental, nostalgia thing...and then the babies are added on here too!

If I start naming names I won't stop crying all night.  I cry at the drop of a kleenex, happy and sad. 

So I'm just going to concur that BT has been magical and too many names come to mind when I start thinking of BT love.  Now, I'm starting to need a kleenex...so I'm off to console myself with lipstick and what's left of the candy @veronika23 sent me.

Aww,  I'm kinda not good with this mushy stuff either.  Everyone says such beautiful things and I just like to dole out hugs to show my affection.  

I get all tearsy too.  All the feels:,)

@meganlisa   don't worry I'm a huge crier. I cry at everything... so at least you have me to cry with 😄 xoxo

@pixiedust2 lol, I can't believe I started with naming people cause now I'm going to feel guilty about leaving people out!  

I dont know where to start!  I joined BT by happenstance one day after replacing a backpack of stolen makeup and becoming Rouge in one shopping trip.  I somehow ended up on the US site by accident and found BT.  Remember back in the day when us Canadians had to sign in on the US website and sneak into the party? 😉  

i quickly bonded with a bunch of fine ladies who fanned my makeup flames into a full on inferno!   IMG_3770.JPGMeeting up with other BTers for dinner and makeup and probably too much liquor:) IMG_0844.JPGthe lipstick collection before the craziness set in. IMG_1569.JPGMy birthday with a few BT friends. 

Love that purple hair @heartsmyface !! And that cake is amazing!

That's lipstick cake is the best!!! I love it, and I want a lipstick cake for all occasions!

*gasp* THAT PURPLE HAIR. I love every color you do but that one might be my favorite, and I can't get over the lipstick candles!

@heartsmyface That cake is the greatest thing ever!! And you look FAB U LOUS!!! 😍😍

@pixiedust2 Lol, not bad for being too sheets to the wind!  I even applied my lipstick hands free! ;). 

That cake was the best!  

This is the BT graphic that has always stuck with me. I think I had a fangirl crush on Kevin.  Also I wanted to be in with the in crowd. 

IMG_0542.JPG

Lmao i remember being giddy when id see kevin post xD

I miss Kevin!  He was the best whack a moler ever! 

4 Replies
testing