Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty

Hi guys i’m new💞💝 What is ur favorite product or one product that you can’t live without ❤️ #beauty

Re: Beauty

Hi! That is a very good question......I am a big fan of the Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush! I also love the ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight and bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick Awareness! Hahaha it's really hard to choose just 1 product!

Welcome to BIC @kykydd ! 

My favorite makeup categories are lipstick and brow pencil. I frequently wear nothing but those 2 products. Lipstick's been my favorite makeup since I was a teen (I'm in my 50s now), and brow pencil is essential for me: I don't leave home without applying it. My favorite brow pencil is Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil Automatique. 

I can't name just one favorite lipstick. I own way too many to pick a favorite child. Well wait, except when it comes to lip gloss: my favorite glosses are Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer because they're fully opaque (can be semi-sheer with a single coat if desired), long wearing, very comfy, not sticky, non-feathering/bleeding, and exceptionally glossy. Sadly, I think they're being discontinued since the shade range has dwindled significantly. 

What's your favorite product(s)? 

Welcome @kykydd! Hmmm this is a hard one but if I had to pick, probably fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Mango (any flavor). What's yours?

@kykydd Welcome to BIC!  That's a hard one.  I really love lipgloss and can't live without PMG Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing