Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@StephaniLynn good call!  There's nothing more frustrating than wanting to get something for someone else & having it delayed by the company.

Good to know! I placed an order minutes after the sale started, but my order is also still in progress and I was about to call or email them myself. I think it's the last purchase I'll be making from ABH direct. 

Oh goodness, I checked their social media & someone said their shipping is typically slow anyways.  I'm with you, it's unlikely I'll purchase from them directly in the future (especially if I want to receive something in a reasonable amount of time).

Got an email my product was back in stock at 6:30 am, saw it and checked at 7 am and the page no longer exists 😞

I think this means I'm taken off the list if it ever comes back in stock again too. 

@patronbleu which product? 

Oh no! Smiley SadDo you have it in your "Loves" list? Atleast you can stalk it from there! Hope it comes back soon! 🙂

For some reason it got removed off my loves list when it went out of stock! 

I'll just continue stalking the site daily 😉 

Holiday Rewards cards can't be used with a promo code 😞 😞 😞 😞 

I used the codes as a gift card, which was accepted, then afterwards when you look at your purchase receipt - the promo wasn't there.  I don't think I did something wrong so I wonder if it got bumped out of the cart somehow.

Ya and this year I was looking forward to using this with a promo!

@moxiepancakes@jesscheems  if you got an email with a promo code call the rouge line... apparently there is a gc # and PIN on your account...

@veronika23 I'm in the USA, I got a error message when trying to checkout with both and had to remove the promo code. It may have been because I was trying to use the annual 10% code, as i was buying a bottle of Luna oil. 

@moxiepancakes  sorry about that. Read your message too fast... I just wanted to make sure I inform people in Canada. My bad 😞

@veronika23

Thank you! I am going to call for the gc pin 🙂

Thanks for always going above and beyond to figure out what's going on!!! ❤️ @veronika23

You are welcome @jesscheems

@moxiepancakes  are you in Canada?

Oh, I had no idea the rewards work differently in Canada! Just saw your post on another thread.

The $25/20/15 Sephora codes that were sent this morning? I was able to add a promo code.

Are you in the US? In the US they work like gift cards and you can add a deluxe perk too. In canada, you can't to my knowledge. 

I haven't had a pimple on my face for so long ... 5 yrs, 10 yrs.. I can't recall. The day I need to go take my passport picture, bam, a giant zit showed up on my cheek. Sigh!

12,455 Replies
testing