Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh no that's annoying! I've had a couple gaps recently it sucks!!!!

Maybe a little mouse nibbled at it in your sleep! Hehehe. Not saying your house is infested , I just thought it was a funny image. :3

😄 lol! My cat sleeps beside me in bed, I don't think she'd allow any mice to nibble on my face! I think she'd do the nibbling, hah!

I actually searched my pillow and bed for random brow hairs, no such luck! @Blackwhiskey

When you packed away your cheesy holiday sweaters and can't seem to find them so you can look fabulous and bright when the ocean freezes over.  And while I'm feeling drab, "WHAT GIVES VANCOUVER!!!!????  FROZEN OCEAN IS UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR!!!"   Staaaaaaap!!!!!  You know how much the polar dip is gonna hurt this year?  image.jpeg  

Packed away my leather gloves and now I can't find them for driving 😞 

I realize this means it's super cold, but oh my that looks very pretty and peaceful. Hopefully you're able to make a festive holiday treat or drink despite not getting the sweaters.

What a beautiful view @heartsmyface! I'm so jealous. I'm surrounded by 2 feet of snow, but don't have the ocean view to go with it. 😛 Stay cozy!

@heartsmyface I love this photo!  I live in constant warmth, which has it's upside.  But this photo reminds me of all those of us in crowded, hot cities miss.  Too bad the heat decide to act up, however.  

Love the view!!!

@meganlisa Oh that must be soooooo nice!!!!   I wonder if I would miss the cold. I might miss skiing...apart from that I can't imagine I would.  I enjoy having to travel up the mountain to see snow.  It doesn't need to visit me.  

@heartsmyface So different!  My kids marvel at snow.  Wait, so do I....

Omg! @heartsmyface if this is your house and everyday view, then I think accepting the frozen ocean one season a year is acceptable! I can only imagine how it looks in the summer :D.

On that note, it does suck when monstrosities are built in your view! We live in a rented townhouse which used to have a beautiful forest backyard view where deer and all sorts of animals would visit.... But then they decided to build their work shed, RIGHT BEHIND OUR PLACE!! Of all places they could have chosen on the lot, ours has a perfect close-up view of the shed.  Wonderful.

@sabrinas we are pretty lucky most of the time.  We get lots of bears, seals (they destroy our grass so we stopped trying), and deer.  We even get the odd mountain lion.  

That truly sucks about the shed.  They could at least inform people when new buildings are going to be put in.  image.jpeg

OMG @heartsmyface  I am so jelly LOL  any wolves? or can you hear them howl?  You aren't close to the city are you?

@veronika23 Not wolves that I know of but we get coyotes which are noisy.  We're a 20minute boat ride to to the downtown van or a 40minute drive.  Not too bad.  If Coquitlam counts as the city then we're ten minutes away. 

@heartsmyface  oh cool!!! Thx! I know Vancouver covers a lot of ground right? so was curious how close you were to the city since you get all these nice animals and pretty view! One day. One day... 😄

Well, there's always Stanley Park if you want water and fuzzy critters without leaving the actual city. 😄 

I sometimes miss being downtown and being able to walk two minutes to a corner store.  There are so many perks to being in the centre of it all.  Here it's only really fun in the summer.  

@heartsmyface  cool! I'd wanna be away from the city and close to water/forest/hiking trails etc... Peace and quiet... No cars noise. Just as long as I can get to a Sephora and MAC within an hour 😄 😄 😄  jk

Lol, I'm living the life apparently!  Sephora and MAC are a fifteen minute car ride away! 

We do suffer from train noise.  The trains start slowing down near our place so there's a lot of screeching sound.  It's become white noise by now though.  

Nice!  Yes it looks like you are living the life! 🙂  If not in this life time hopefully in my next one 😄

@heartsmyface Oh my god, that sucks. I didn't go anywhere near the water past few days with the cold weather. The snow is falling like big cotton balls :'(

@dioradictRight?  This is more snow than we've had in YEARS!!!  There's a good three inches out here!!!  

Our power just went out so D is starting up the generators again.  Why does the power never go out when it's warm?  

I may need to buy a new cheesy Christmas sweater.  We pulled so many bins in the boat room and garage but no luck.  

12,452 Replies
testing