Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@greenchilli  This is actually great advice! Although it's very hard to not retaliate especially when you're innocent, it is indeed good advice. Let the trolls starve.

Please don't leave BT. There are 10000s of positive members compared to each troll. The community in general is great apart from the past week.

Can whoever posted about Festivus please post in the holiday thread if that's okay? It's gone now and I was really enjoying that - or better yet the throw back thread. It reminds of old times with my family.

Oh @DaintyDiva!

Sure. My Pleasure! 😄

Yes, festivus for the rest of us!! 😄

I so want to watch that episode right now :D. Like I would trade chocolate for it!

Same here, lol! My favorite Seinfeld episode of all time. 😄

As per @niki172 's request... she decided to make a come back 😄

2df8876364096e93052d86c7def15496.jpg

**disclaimer this was a pic from a long time BT member that I have kept**

Thats it! I'm going to my nearest car dealership tomorrow and trading in my car for a llama. @veronika23

oh no, beautiful Drama Llama pic is gone ;(

And my Festivus wishes! Where is my freedom of religion? 😄 lol

upload_3816810045359665494.gif

Thank you @lyravega  I love me some fabulousness 😄

Hahaha this is fantastic 😄

I never tire of this one!! 😄

Yessssssss! Thank you dear 🙂

this might be a (financial) blessing in disguise, but for some reason my ulta account has had major issues every time i try to order online. this started before black friday, and i've spoken to countless people, tried all their suggestions, tried a zillion payment methods, the app, etc. and still it won't let me order online! i've given up at this point, but it's super annoying when i can't snag any of the great deals they've been having! 

Hi @unfungirl   Welcome to my world, for the last two years I have been unable to ordwer online from Ulta, one day they blocked my account.  I have their credit card, Ive ordered countless times, etc.  Ive called, and called and tried every payment option, every trick...nothing works.  No one has a clue why Im blocked.  

Dont get me wrong, Im a little salty when I see the big bag o freebies with purchase, but truly has been a blessing in disguise for my wallet, because Ulta got a lot of my money online.  Im much less likely to haul myself less than 5 miles to the store, considering what White Marsh has become in the last few years, congested and a shopping haven-- so I dont make it too often unless its an out of this world deal.  

I hate missing the online only Platinum perks, but @AnneMCC has helped me some with that, she lives somewhat closeby and ships them to me when I ask...I planned to make a new account and start over, but I just cant be bothered (yet).  So, Ive only made platinum twice over vs 3x/4x what I used to be.  

@makeupobesessed oh no! i'm sorry you are having the same problem! i've been tempted to make a new account too. i have their credit card, and it still won't let me order, which i don't even get at all. i'm glad you found a friend to help you out though!! 🙂

SoChoix shipping. It's so slow 😞

I placed an order last Tuesday, and received the shipping notification Friday - ok, they need time to prepare fresh samples - except it has not been shipped out yet. 7 days later!

Once USPS receives it, it will be 2 or 3 more days until I get it.

Detail: I live less than an hour away from their address 😕

upload_6263548040531062970.jpg

Some people had quality issues with the 50% Laura Geller orders from last week, which was discussed in full detail in the Deals thread. My order arrived today, and I am happy to report everything is in tip top shape, HOWEVER, I was sent the wrong shade in the Eye Rimz I ordered. Of course, there was a moment I doubted myself and thought I accidentally ordered the wrong shade so I doubled checked and definitely did not. The packing slip, the "carton contents" sticker, and my order confirmation all show the right shade, someone just made a mistake. I'm not like totally "complaining," because I paid less than $4 for it, but I would like the shade I selected. If it's an issue of it being OOS, I should have been notified. I've never ordered from Laura Geller direct before, and I contacted their CS, so hopefully they can fix this for me. 

TL;DR: While my entire Laura Geller order is fabulous and I can't believe I deal I got, they sent me the wrong shade of one item and I'm just slightly irritated. 

When you grab the wrong blending brush for contouring your nose, but are also a littttttle near sighted and hurried in the morning.

Today i'm sporting the beautiful burgundy Colourpop Porter as my nose contour. I guess it could be worse? But hey! At least it matches my eye makeup 😄

12,350 Replies
testing