Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Beautiful!!! 😄

These llamas are killing me right now hahaha.

Omg, I want to order the last one on the top row! 

Maybe a luxury model?

high_society___llama_snob_by_meandmyself2000-d350orb.jpg

@veronika23 You found my ride! I hope the monocle, top hat and bow tie are included. My llama needs to have good vision and be stylish.

@trishavtLOL 😄

Definitely the luxury model! 😄

But this is my fav mode of transportation 😄

00038.jpg

Yeah this one literally killed me. 

(Whoa that post was deleted FAST. Thank you Mods or whoever acted quick!)

Moving along... I was supposed to receive 3 packages (Sephora, Ulta, Blue mercury) through UPS today. All three of them were marked as delivered this morning at the same time, but I only saw two of them on my porch! The Blue Mercury is missing. I checked the cameras and the UPS madam was only carrying two boxes as she walked to the door... 😞 I can only hope she will realize and come back tonight, or tomorrow.

Ouch. At least you have proof that it wasn't delivered! I hope you get it, especially if it was the one with the CHEER promo. Please post a picture if you do 😄

@TriesToBoClassy  Thank you!! Yes it was with that promo and it was also a gift from le boyfriend so it's extra dear to me. I'm glad a BTer posted about it. I'm not sure if it was you, but if it was, thank you so much!!

Not it wasn't, though I also thank the BTer who posted 😄 (My order will take a few more days to arrive.)

OMG don't tell me I missed a good promo in these days when we are all so promo hungry 😋 @TriesToBoClassy

@fatimamummy  I wish Sephora had more good promos! It was a bluemercury promo that gave a few nice DS products with a $50+ purchase 🙂

Oh that's cool! Let's see if Sephora give us some good ones in last days of 25MINIS 

I don't post in this thread, but I will.

You guys know why every thread gets derailed and the board gets cluttered with rubbish?  It is not because of a troll.  Trolls don't survive on internet communities for long.

It is because everyone engages an obvious troll.  You give them reason to exist by responding to them and then responding to their answers, and then responding some more.

Every thread now will be cluttered with some new troll account just posting one single annoying post that could be completely ignored.  But then 20 people keeping it alive by responding.

There.  That is my old grumpy self.  I might as well stay away from BT because it will soon just be filled with rubbish. 

ETA:  This isn't a dramatic exit or anything.  But it discourages participation and interest. That is all.  

Jiminy Cricket! You go to work for the day, come home and take care of some holiday stuff and then come here to this! WTF happened while I was gone today? Saw the madness on a thread early this am, but apparently it has spread like a virus. Happy holidays *smh.*

Vast amounts of trolling, that have been mostly deleted since. Happy holidays @jozkid , here's hoping for a cleaner BT 😄 

Yeesh @TriesToBoClassy! Let's hope so! I already get way too stressed out over Christmas prep. I don't need any more reasons to be crabby. 😉 

Oh GC, I hope you stay. You know BT is largely fine. But since it's a largely open platform, something (a troll, an influx of new users because of some event) is bound to happen every few months that will derail some threads.

The last few days have indeed been a mess. I know I have contributed to some of it and I apologize for that. I believe we are at the tail end of it though. As a silver lining, this madness helped eradicate a few trolls, and we may return to regular programming for the foreseeable future.

Edit: I agree with your approach though. I shall restrain myself more. My initial reaction to disruptions is frustration and desire to engage, but I am learning to laugh things off and just request mod intervention.

12,350 Replies
testing