Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

upload_6474824138014229575.jpg

Like-a-boss-llama.jpg

Morphe shipping is a stab in the heart for me😭

my long flowy skirt got stuck in my underwear and i walked to the mailbox and the neighbor's son was outside in his truck and i noticed it when i was bck inside, i can'tshow my face, i need to blow p the earth, any tips?

@Blackwhiskey This has happened to me before. In high school I went to a convention that required pantyhose and skirts. I walked out of the bathroom with part of my skirt tucked in. NO ONE told me until I walked nearly the entire Colosseum and got back to my seat. There were thousands of people there /.\

O_O omg 

I walked across campus like that once, but at least it was a night class, so it was dark out. One of my classmates brought it to my attention when she saw me in the hallway. *Cue hole in floor to swallow me up.* The humiliation fades after a couple of decades!

lol ok that makes me feel better. yeah i dont want to get out of my house, ever. 

Oh no, girl!   Just hold your head high and own it!   

I've accidentally tucked my dress into my tights and walked all the way to my desk at work without noticing, I've tripped over nothing in front of the CEO at my company and I've broken a heel off my shoe in front of clients.  I just laugh at myself and keep going when this stuff happens.

OMG no!!!!! I am so sorry 😞 bet he thinks you got a cute butt though 😉

lol!

When you don't have money for two of the things you have been wanting and waiting for. I wasn't prepared! I thought they would come at the end of the year :'( Lucky Bag and Lush BOGO I'll get you next year!

aw i've been in this position before 😞 there is always next year! always something else to want in the mean time 

The llamas are making their appearances again!

IMG_8434.JPG

@txcatx  My llama wishes your llama Merry Christmas!

c0fda963d8a9b4234806d771027e0a6e.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@veronika23 r u a regular member here?

Yes I am.

Online Christmas shopping has destroyed my soul.

I posted about this before, but seriously, I can't get a break. 

aa519e7b35e16ee925e69d619cce9e45.jpg 

Today's pet peeve: my hair. 

I'm having Christmas dinner with my family tonight and decided to try to add some waves to my naturally straight hair. I wish I hadn't bothered. Some ends curled beautifully, others will not budge. So my hair is a mixture of straight chunks and curls. -__- Oh well, all those curls will be gone in 10 mins anyway. Now I remember why I don't bother curling it.

Spent 10 mins trying to upload a pic of a product for my Sephora fam, upload kept failing. Even tried saving the picture again. When i finally figured it out, the pic was too large and the silly site couldn't even let me know that. 

It was just an iphone picture

This one may offend some, hope not though...tip of the nose highlighting. This drives me crazy. Maybe it's because these ppl who do it are on YouTube and instagram but it looks weird to me. I was watching a Jaclyn hill video and I could only stare at her nose and just think why? Who came up with this? How is this cute? Sorry if I offended anyone and if it floats your boat do you...but that's a no go for me🙊🙈👃🏾💥

12,350 Replies
testing