Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I am with you! I don't like the new way they have the Brands tab. Switch it back please Sephora 😞 Also I can foresee The Bazaar being an absolute nightmare tomorrow. 

I'm with you guys too! Why fix something that wasn't broken. Just needed a few tweaks. 😞

When ebates has a 3x the cash back event but Sephora is not included 😞 

The promo says I can pick two but once I'm in there I'm only allowed one.   Not cool. 

IMG_7925.PNGIMG_7923.PNG

When I just purchased from a company this afternoon and they send me an email a few hours later reminding me to reorder so I won't run out. The dang item hasn't even shipped yet. 

😂 they're just making sure you're covered in case you wanna generously slather your product all over repeatedly.  

Sephora offering Paypal at checkout, but if you try to return an item you can't get a refund.  They will only issue a gift card or store credit.  I don't get it!

You can. ! I've returned twice now and for some reason it shows up as a gift card was used. But I tell them I used PayPal and have the cc I used. If you used PayPal and it went through via your checking instead of debit or cc then I don't know. But I suggest using a cc linked to your PayPal so you have no issues returning. 

@MiaM7 WHAAAATTTT I didn't know that!!! I always pay with paypal because most of the times I leave my purse in the car.....

Sephora at the Eaton's Centre. It's always an awful experience.

The staff are always swamped, the place looks like a tornado has ripped through it, everything you're looking for is OOS, the lines are 10 miles long, and you can't move without bumping into 5 people. If you need a moment of calm you're forced to retreat to the hair care section.

I had forgotten all these things when I decided to walk in there yesterday evening. I now remember why I prefer to shop online.

I was also there yesterday evening to do a return! Very weird experience as the staff member hadn't even heard of BITE beauty, which was the brand of the item I was returning. Not to mention the oppressive, loud as hell music pumping though the store! I can't relax and browse with that music being nailed into my brain!

I share the same feelings about my local Sephora (Powell St in SF). It is a beautiful location but there are just so many customers that I never get helped when I actually need the help and I have to bump into tons of people to just get by the aisles. I only ever go in when I need to get something I need ASAP like hairspray but I rarely go on my lunch breaks to browse anymore...

What in the world is going on with BT lately?! It's so slow, glitchy and unresponsive most of the time! I can't!

Is it just me?!

upload_2820059239672813769.gif

Hehe, just loving the gif.

Not just you... driving me nuts too!

I've noticed this usually happens when they change things around here/on the site. Curious what is it about this time, what is it gonna be...? Will it even be something "visible" to us...?

@lyravega  I wonder if it has to do with the new website design that showed up this morning.

Yep, @veronika23 . I think that was that. And, whoa! What in the world happened with everything?! Was this supposed to be better or something?! Me no like. What a mess! I haven't even tried to log in last couple of days or so cuz BT was just being so incredibly what I call "stupid". Ain't nobody got time fo dat! And, now this! SPOOOOCKKKK!!! I need you again!

upload_3188885933157310121.gif

upload_5195555246288345461.gif

upload_445214441290308249.gif

Oops. I guess Spock was busy. Oh well, Kirk will do.

@lyravega 😄 My sentiments exactly!

@lyravegahaha me no like either!

It is not just you. I am having the same issues. Hearting problems, error messages, and slow loading threads. Testing my patience LOL! 

12,459 Replies
testing