Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

my real complaint should be that I ordered the new Nicole G Anastasia highlighter palette and the Sephora website said it didn't go through so I ordered it direct only to find the Sephora order is actually on its way.  I paid postage for nothing.  Booooo. 

It only counts as one highlighter right?  

Too faced got me good.  I had to have all three faceted hearts.  

Marc Jacobs got me with their liquid highlight. 

I know there were six....I. Just. can't. Remember...

I found a link to a brand list, whoo hoo! 

It is so convoluted though so I shall spoiler it

Spoiler

hope this doesn't do something crazy like log someone in on my account or someth

How to make this a more direct url, anyone know

Anonymous Insider

@gingerleigh  Thank you! I'm bookmarking this now

Thanks @gingerleigh 🙂

Canadian version:

Spoiler

@gingerleigh Unfortunately there is no way of creating and saving hyperlinks in BT, although that would be a nice feature.

I shared a link to a cached brands list yesterday in the thread "Getting logged out of BT/Sephora constantly"

Here it is for those of you that may have missed it. Its possible these links may be disabled at some point so it's good to have multiple options.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2bLb_cEITYcJ:www.sephora.com/brand/list.jsp+&cd...

In addition, @veronika23 was kind enough to find and share the cached Canadian brands list:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uO-cDY3-DtcJ:www.sephora.com/brand/list.jsp%3Fc...

thank you! so nice being able to do stuff like this on purpose 🙂

@trishavt

So glad this is helping you all! I still can't click on the brands link above, it's like it is a placeholder for a future way to get to the brands list, so I'm really glad I stumbled across this url.

@mella900 I found it by accident, I was searching google to see if I could find out where tarte's March 15 releases will show up, and the search results took me to a broken link for Tarte's product page on Sephora, which luckily has an intact redirect to the brands list!

I haven't been getting the errors on product links so far today but I see other people are so it's probably a fluke and I sure hope they fix the site soon.

Wow props!! How did you even find it!?

Thank you @gingerleigh! It's been driving me crazy not being able to see them all lol. The only one I've seen other than this is: http://www.sephora.com/scouted-by-sephora

Omg!!  thanks!  @gingerleigh

MOST CLICKED SPOILER TODAY! ;')

worked for me just now!!!!!! thanks! (and your account is safe, it just went to the brand list). 

whew hoo 🙂

How much longer until 400 Code is FIXED????

I can get on BT now but shopping Sephora is a nightmare.  Almost every time I click on a product I get this 400 Error Code. 

Trying to make my April Sale Love List!

four.jpg

I'm still getting it on Safari.  I have to use Chrome for shopping.  

Basically the only thing I can use Chrome for is BT 😞

Same boat! Saving so much money. I can only access anything on the app with the exception of BT which I can access (kinda) on desktop.

I am getting the same thing. It's definitely helping me save money, but I'm getting a little tired of it. One of my favorite things to do on the Sephora website (besides BT) is to look at new brands and just browse even if I don't intend to buy anything. I can't do that anymore because almost every product page gives me an error code. I realize that it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's bumming me out a bit. 

I like creating my Love List and looking around, too!

It is a big deal!  Same as going to Sephora during business hours and the doors are locked and lights off!  

It is the same. We are getting shut out online! 

You're right; I guess I never thought of it that way. I was going to buy something this morning (for the first time in almost two months) and I couldn't because of the stupid error page.

I bought a NEST candle for $13.75 with sale price + discount on b-glowing a couple weeks ago. I just noticed they charged me $43.75 for it. WTH how does that even happen?? I had to double check it wasn't something else since I've been shopping so much but that was the only order I placed with them.

When your local Sephora has all the colors of the MUF Starlight powders EXCEPT for the one you wanted so you go online to order it and it arrives half opened with glitter EVERYWHERE 😞 Guess I will be at Sephora on my lunch returning this glitter bomb....sigh

MUF.jpg

12,350 Replies
testing