Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

OMG, I feel you.  My chair at work shocks me every time I get up or sit down, and lately car doors have been shocking me, even through my mittens.  So annoying!  Smiley Sad

when you're at sephora, and you see someone using a mascara directly from the tube, or putting lipstick on with a doe foot applicator. 

hhh.jpg

and then when you - as a normal, cleanly person - aren't interested in an SA putting products directly on your face...you don't know where that doe foot has been, SA! you might use a disposable wand but you know damn well most people do not

In my Sephora yesterday a girl was eating a sandwich with juices running trough her hands and she was swatching every single eyeshadow, blush, etc.

I will stick to hand swatches from now on 

The store was very crowded so I don't blame the SA for not noticing

that's repulsive, @YoiFran! i would have had a hard time biting my tongue!!

I stared at her but she couldn't care less. And to think how many times I have actually swatched things on my face :s specially blushes and highlighters. Lesson learned!

barface1.jpg

People are crazy 😖

This is why I only swatch on my hand/arm.

I dont even try to apply anything to my face at the store anymore. Just swatches on my hand by disposable wands and after disinfecting. People are just crazy Smiley Sad 

I've posted this before, but I am still horrified at the time I saw some little kids licking lipstick and eyeshadow testers at Sephora.....

@Tamara76 i would have never gone back to that store! so gross!

If I have one more online ordering problem, I am going to scream. Items keep getting canceled, shipping keeps getting delayed, no order/shipping updates from certain places, and missing items when I actually receive an order. 

Holiday shopping has just been a nightmare. 

Sorry Smiley Sad I hope it gets all sorted out!

@veronika23 Thanks! I was able to get the last thing sorted out. I ordered some fancy chocolate for a gift and when I received the package earlier today, it was damaged. Vosges is expediting me the chocolate (for free), so it'll arrive in time for Christmas. Smiley Happy

@lmi82  Oh good! I am glad they were able to sort it out for you! I am still waiting on a cs reply from Bath & Unwind. Worst CS ever!

@veronika23 Sorry to hear about your CS problem. Horrible CS is the worst, especially during the holiday season. I hope you hear from them soon! 

@lmi82  Thanks! Smiley Happy I don't think I will ever shop with them again.

I just might join you....

@lyravega Oh no! I hope everything gets sorted out for you as well!

@lmi82 , thank you! Let's hope so...

Same right back at ya, and @veronika23 , too! Hopefully no more screaming. Smiley Very Happy

10,678 Replies