Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Haha, overcorrect one eye . . . fix the other . . . in perpetuity. (Same thing with shadow—trying to fix something small and eventually one side gets chunky or muddy and it all has to come off.) 😂

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yes @Emyleebeauty! There are no rules!!

Anonymous Insider

My beauty pet peeves are when you can't get your eyeliner even and when you try a darker lipstick color and end up looking like a clown or Maranda sings or something 

veronika23 wrote:

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

veronika23 wrote:

veronika23 wrote:

Pet peeves

I hate how every instragram contest wants you to tag two or three friends. -__- I'd love to enter all the beauty giveaways, but none of my friends are into makeup and I'm not about to spam them with things they have no interest in. I don't understand why tagging everyone and their dog always needs to be a requirement. 

You can totally tag my puppies if needed to win a beauty give-away! 😉 Gainey_hounddogs

oh wait. make an Instagram for your dog. and tag your dog...

oh wait. make an Instagram for your dog. and tag your dog! they can't complain because you are the giver of Foods!

@Asche I will never complain if you tag me;). Spam away:)

You are too sweet @heartsmyface!! 💜  

THIS.

The worst are the ones that want you to follow accounts in a loop until you get back to your starting point. 😭

Same

My feelings today about BIC:

Image result for enough gif

Image result for make it stop gifImage result for make it stop gif

Image result for stress drinking gif

Murder first.  Then pretzels:) @lmi82

Need to make this my daily mantra for BIC... You'll get your points soon enough, we know you're only here for the points so just take them and go bother Instagram or whatever it is people are into these to post an emoji and then disappear once more, hmph 😤

@LCResz Half a sample.  People are going out of their way to not even earn a whole sample.  

@heartsmyface,

You said a mouthful!  That's what I keep thinking!  50 points and then what have you got?  50 points.

This post was made 6 hours ago? I wonder why I didn't see it. Oh yeah that's right the board has been spammed to death with redundant questions. Hopefully this will pass once the "hype" dies down. 

meryl streep the devil wears prada miranda priestly devil wears prada who are you GIF

the devil wears prada nigel stanley tucci gird your loins GIF

okay ok anne hathaway the devil wears prada devil wears prada GIF

Yes - I would like a soft pretzel as well LOL. Kidding - I feel your pain @lmi82 I really do. I think that there needs to be threads moved to CS or into off topic like the used to have so threads that are visited quite frequently don't start until page 7 :(.

When stores have products in stock but have not displayed it yet/or restocked the shelves!  Come on!  

And so it begins...I normally scroll through the conversation feed, get to the bottom of page one, click on page two, etc etc. Normally by the time I'm done with page one, one or two threads show up again on the top of page two, as folks have bumped or posted other threads, pushing the rest down a bit. But they weren't kidding about a sudden media blitz starting today...now by the time I get to bottom of page one, page two is almost a complete repeat of page one as there have been 20 new posts in the span of the one minute it took me to scroll, and I can't seem to wade through the mess fast enough. I'll never keep up this way. 😥 

I was finally getting comfortable with the BIC format, but now it feels like "curses, foiled again!". 

Ohhh, is that what's happening?  I thought it was just more bugs.  Ugh, awful!!

12,350 Replies
testing