Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@ElleElleG Never underestimate the endurance of someone with a shopping addiction... What's even better is I have a 5X bareMinerials too. 

@alexasteph that's true!!  If I caved I can only guess others did too!

Very nice on the 5x the points, another BTer above mentioned having similar offers, on the phone now to see if they can apply it to my order from earlier (fingers crossed).

Same! Plus it's my birthday month so I have 2x points. I thought, well, I am out of my Tony Moly banana hand lotion...and went from there. Smiley Happy

See!  At least you needed something, lol.  Having 2x the points for an entire month is dangerous on its own!

Happy (early) Birthday @JenniferOhJenny!!! 

Thanks @ElleElleG

When you splurge on the most expensive eyeshadow palette you've ever purchased and it arrives like this:

IMG_1571.JPG

And then when you go to reorder it's OOS...

For those who are curious, I ended up

getting my money back and was able to keep the palette. I pressed the broken shadows last night, the whole palette is just covered in glitter which makes me a little crazy when I look at it but the shadows are beautiful and still useable.

IMG_1579.JPG

Where did you buy it from?

That's great you were able to fix it pretty well, and get a refund!

You did a good job salvaging it! @StyleLynn

Yes this happened to me as well 😕.  It'll be back in stock!

That's awful! I hope you're able to get a replacement. 

Oh no! That's terrible. I would be so sad =/ I hope you're able to get your replacement!!

So sad!!!!!!  😥😥😥

I hope you can get a replacement soon!

Ugh, how annoying! I have heard/seen this happening with her products a lot! It honestly turns me off from the brand entirely... Even though the shadows are apparently absolutely amazing (when they aren't shattered). Hopefully you can get your money refunded.

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I hope you can get it rectified. That is such a beautiful palette (best palette I've ever bought if I'm being honest). 

Oh no!  So sad!  What lovely colors those are!  I hope you're able to get a replacement.

Oh no, makeup should never arrive broken! The colours look fantastic too... Is the seller willing to do an exchange?

yikes, no bueno 😢.  hopefully whoever you ordered from will get more so you can do an exchange 

Oh no!!! I'm sorry @StyleLynn, that's so disappointing!

Oh goodness, that is heartbreaking just to see a picture of.

11,117 Replies