Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I’m so sorry to hear about that @blackkitty2014.

I'm so sorry to hear that @blackkitty2014 😞 Our city's gone through some tough economic times and in 2015 my company had to lay off a bunch of people. I don't think any team was safe, a lot of us were scared as it could have been anyone. Our team of 6 turned into a team of 4 after the layoffs. This was of course shortly after my DH got laid off from his company so I was on edge for sure.

People move on and find new challenges and I hope your coworkers can do the same very soon. And of course I hope you'll emerge from this storm unscathed!

Thank you @veronika23@PrettyPaint and @k617.  It is part of life i guess.  At the moment i still have a job so i'm thankful for that.  I guess it's time to polish my skills, trim up my resume and see what's going on out there ;).  Why is it reading a technical books/blogs are so much harder and less interesting than reading beauty blogs 😉

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get through this without any unwanted surprises @blackkitty2014! Keep your chin up!

Thx @jozkid and @gonerogue

Hope it stays that way @blackkitty2014! I'll be thinking of you! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I hope your company recognizes you for your work and keeps you on. It's so hard, when I was in the regular workforce, job security was just that, companies didn't just terminate people.

And I hated technical manuals/articles too!

Sorry to hear this @blackkitty2014 😞

I'm so sorry blackkitty2014. 😞 That is so brutal, I hope everything will be alright. Sending love & hugs your way. 💜

Thx @Asche. The company caused panic for sure ... we just don’t know when we’ll be next 

@blackkitty2014 I hope your job is safe and feel for your friends. I was laid off four years ago on the day before thanksgiving. It was awful. A few months later I got a better job with more money. Six months later they realized laying off 85% if the team was stupid and asked some of us to go back. We all declined. 

I hope your friends have the same luck and end up with something better.

Thanks so much @Indy701 Heart

Oh geeze, I misread that and thought you had been laid off @blackkitty2014! I'm sorry about your coworkers, that is really tough. 😞 I hope you'll be alright.

I haven't been able to come to the community board for about two weeks? The app and the desktop give me these errors and I can't navigate whatsoever. It happens at random when I try to look at a product too.

Do you get a Bad Request error? Because that's what happens to me almost every time I click on a product. It's so incredibly annoying.

JenniferOhJenny wrote:

Do you get a Bad Request error? Because that's what happens to me almost every time I click on a product. It's so incredibly annoying.

Yes!

@Blackwhiskey What browser are you using when you go to the website via desktop?

gonerogue wrote:

@Blackwhiskey What browser are you using when you go to the website via desktop?

Google chrome

@Blackwhiskey That's odd. I find Chrome works best for me in comparison to Safari or the app. Have you tried the "clearing your cookies" trick?

I have the same issue.  I get a Bad Request message but only when I try to click on a product.  I've had to clear my browser's cookies a couple of times now.  And I'm also using Chrome.

Seriously Sephora you need to limit the amount of special LE items that an individual can buy (for example say 2 Natasha Denona Lila palettes instead of 15) this way you will nip resellers on Evilbay in the bud. Ijust went thru this with the Givenchy LE holiday lippie. I'm pretty surethe seller bought all the lippies that she had for sale (15+) off of your site as no department store that I have called (quite a few) receivedthat many in their shipments that they received. I really hope that this peeve is seen, and taken to heart. I bet that there are a LOT of ladies that would love to see this happen as well. It gives so many others the chance to buy the pretty things that they would like to have at MSRP instead of having to go thru a reseller.
12,427 Replies
testing