Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@RoseCharlie Perfectly stated! ❤️ I agree 100% ❤️

@angel7594Thank you Angel! : ) ❤️❤️❤️

😂😂 @RGbrown!!

Yeah, I agree! Should I want the tip of my nose to glow with highlight so it can be seen from outer space, that is my prerogative. 😂

Good grief, Sephora. I received a box with three items today and ALL of them are jacked. 

Sephora single eyeshadow: broken.

Sephora 6 pan palette: unsealed and obviously used. Full of blue eyeshadow and glitter, with fingerprints all over the mirror and scratches all over the outside.

SPRITZ promo: I ordered Because It's You (the women's scent) but I got the men's Stronger With You.

And I can't even chat with CS..."all agents are currently unavailable". Sigh.

@RGbrownOhhhh noooo that sucks so bad! I'm so sorry! : ( I haven't had the best of luck with the Rouge line but every time I have something that I handle through the CS board here they are always wonderful!

That sounds pretty yucky @RGbrown. Were you able to get it resolved yet? I opened an order today and one of the foil samples (not the one I chose) was torn open with all the product missing. I don’t really care about samples, so no big deal, but I never understand how used stuff makes its way into packages.

@PrettyPaint

I stayed swamped yesterday and didn't get a chance to attempt a call or chat during business hours; I'm expecting another package today, with more single shadows lol, so I'm gonna hold off and see how this order looks before I try and contact them. 

I realized at some point after posting this that my items were "worth" $3 -ish dollars, since the palette was free for buying multiple shadows, and of course the broken shadow is the cheapest one. Not sure how I feel about raising an official stink over that small amount. Meh. It's just so annoying. 

@RGbrown Well I hope your package today comes in perfect condition! 

So sorry!! That's such bad luck! 

I had one of my shipments arrive with the box crushed. One of the items inside was a Sephora favs set and that packaging was crushed too. I called CS and after a long time of waiting finally got through. CS started off with asking me if the items inside were damaged though -_- and I thought it was gonna go downhill, but it ended up going smoothly and I exchanged it for a new one. 

So sorry to hear this happened with your order - what a shame!   @RGbrown 😞

I've also found that messaging Sephora on FB works very well if you need help and don't want to deal with the hit or miss service on the Rouge line.

Good luck!

Messed up boxes are the worst! I had really good luck on the CS board @RGbrown. Sian responded pretty quickly when I had glass perfume vials shatter in my box, and soaked/ruined items. Also tiny shards of glass is always fun to have everywhere including your floor when you open it (insert eye roll). Maybe try over there if you haven't gotten any assistance yet. I'm sorry about your box - it seems like a lot of stores are just throwing things in, and not caring if the product is damaged or not :(.

Stalking the Sephora website just to actively watch an it...

Stalking the Sephora website just to actively watch an item come in and out of stock for an hour. Also when you finally snag said item waiting on pins and needles to see if the order gets cancelled. Just craziness!

Re: Stalking the Sephora website just to actively watch an it...

Oh no!  That is so disappointing! 😞   @niki172

Re: Stalking the Sephora website just to actively watch an it...

Thanks @Tamara76. The item did ship so hopefully it'll be in the box. Seems like you never now nowadays..

ebates- 2.5% for Sephora during the sale.... UGH! 

ShopAtHome is currently at 6% and BeFrugal is at 5.5% in case anyone is interested in shopping around for their cash back! 

I been really good keeping my spending in check recently,so I was going to treat myself this morning and both items I wanted are out of stock.

So 2 things.

1 Ulta delivered my order with an awesome GWP to a previous address in a different state and can't re-ship it. Annoying that they can't change the default address.

2. Barney's didn't notify me that my pre-order for the Balmain lipsticks was cancelled. So thanks. 

come on eye roll GIF

Come on retailers get it together! Ugh!

Oh no!!!!   That is a double whammy!   So sorry, @Mcakes!!!!   

Missing out on a GWP is the worst!  😞

Were you able to get the Balmain lippies at Ulta?  

@Tamara76 I am still sour about it haha. Now I'd debating getting them out of spite 😛

Colourpop bouncy.....indeedColourpop bouncy.....indeed

Im annoyed. This shade arrived broken and upon opening it to swatch it looks like the shade doesnt even fill out the pan, not to mention it flipped off onto my table and i had to pack it in. Im returning this, the shade is pretty but i dont want to buy something pre broken.

12,350 Replies
testing