Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sulking is totally justified here @gonerogue ! It is so annoying when stuff like that happens 

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Biggest pet peeve is when I see young people covering up their face with heavy duty foundation and concealer instead of investing in skincare (mainly oil cleansers to remove the heavy foundation) and sunscreen to prevent blemishes in the first place!!

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I think everyone needs to learn that lesson on their own though - even as adults so much of make up and skin care is trial and error and as long as they are having fun and practicing that’s what’s important. Better to look a bit overdone when you are younger than on a job interview or something haha

When you see something cool looking on the sephora websit...

When you see something cool looking on the sephora website and click on it and it comes up as we no longer carry that product. This happened on the Just Arrived page too, where things are supposed to be new!

I feel your pain. This has happen too many times😞

I feel your pain. This has happen too many times😞

Receiving used lipstick is at the top of my list right no...

Receiving used lipstick is at the top of my list right now. This seems to be a theme lately. At least customer service has a new one on the way. Aside from the nicks the TF has wear on it like it was applyed once or twice and the back looks like it was wiped with a tissue.

Re: Receiving used lipstick is at the top of my list right no...

Oh my gosh, that's horrible!

OH my gosh, that's disgusting! Why can't people just be honest if they've used it?

Whenever I've returned items, they always ask if me I've used it.  Usually, I have and I tell them. Maybe these people are saying they haven't used it? And the Sephora employees don't check to make sure the item hasn't been used?  I just don't understand how Sephora could ship or sell an item that's been used.  Seems to me that some of the returns have been used and put back into inventory to sell. 😞

@moxiepancakes That is so gross!! I am always checking my orders like crazy just for that reason.. have heard so many issues with people receiving used items!   I hope the replacement is good to go 🙂

Oh @moxiepancakes this makes me so sad. Why are some people so disgusting? Ugh.

@moxiepancakes That stinks, at least they are resending it.

Noooooooooo!!!!! This happened to you too.  I'm so sorry @moxiepancakes.  I had to return my Chanel holiday red lippie.  It took forever for the snail mail to come and the local store sold out that lippie. 😞  

I thought of your post immediately after opening this. @blackkitty2014 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

My pet peeve is when I want to read comments (from any of the groups I belong to) and it says “read more” in bold. I select it, nothing happens, & I can’t see the rest of what people wrote. Total cliffhangers all of the time. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there something I’m doing wrong? I’m using a phone not a computer. Please help me.

Have been having this problem for months. Oh, and random words being shown without spaces between them. Urg.

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Totally agree

@KatieBT @ShiraBT @RachelBT @candacebt This is still an issue on the app. The app is therefore unusable for me, to access BIC anyway. Can we please get a timeline on when this bug is going to be fixed (among other bugs known to be on BIC)?

I Agree with this!!! It’s so annoying!!!

SO TRUE!!!!

These are known bugs on the app that haven't been fixed. If I'm on my phone, I will go in to the Community through Safari instead of the app. It is annoying, though!  @redstag72

12,459 Replies
testing