Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I stocked up on mascara during November’s Mascara Madness so I was good to go @ZombieMetroAnt!

Well there was that one time when my husband forget to take the eggs out of the trunk after a grocery shopping trip @ZombieMetroAnt....

Ouch! 😣 Sorry that happened @jozkid!

There was a lip balm that was like a stick of frozen butter @bakeamuffin. I’m afraid to open the little tube of tinted moisturizer 

When people rip information from BIC & try to pass it off as their own across other social media 🤔🤔..... Please give proper credit when using information provided by others, not only is it not difficult but it also makes you look more reliable. 

I agree 100% @ElleElleG ...really, it's common courtesy. 

Also, that's not cool.

Image result for dirty look gif

When something beautiful arrives ...

Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 4.25.18 PM.png

smashed 😞 

Wasn't planning to even open this, but I noticed my bear had a smudge on his nose. 

When I opened the package, all sorts of fallout. I hope they have a intact one somewhere.. 

@MSena 😩

Oh no! They're still showing up as in stock online so hopefully you can find a replacement, @MSena!

Nooooooo 😣😣 so sorry @MSena

Anonymous Insider

Oh noooooo, @MSena!  So heartbreaking. The highlighter is still in stock; hopefully your replacement will be in pristine condition. 

@Anonymous fingers crossed! I really loved this collab 😄 It was just the right kind of cute & gold 

That is such heartbreak, not

only because it can be a hassle

to get an intact replacement, but

because the wasted is really sad! Sorry this happened to you @MSena! 💔

@bakeamuffin It it sad 😞 ! I love the design of the compact but was curious about the product too. It's leaked powder all over the plastic casing. 

I'm considering going in-store and trying to locate a pristine, intact one 

things only a makeup lover will understand:

1) how much looking at the photo hurts the heart

@sparklekai agree. that's my heart right there

When 2/3 of the orders you placed this year have been cancelled. The one did I receive  arrived with only 1 of the 2 items I ordered. 

I just had another order cancelled so 3 out of 4. Is anyone else having issues like this?  Message received, Sephora. You don’t want my business. 

@Indy701

Out of my last 10 orders, 8 have been cancelled. That may be my new game this year: see how many orders I can place just to see how many get cancelled. 😕

@RGbrown Oh wow that’s nuts. Thanks for responding. I was getting paranoid. It’s sad in a way. I loved Sephora. It’s been downhill since August it seems and this is a whole new level. Love to CS who have to deal with this. 

@Indy701

It's a bit ridiculous, for sure.

I know why mine are being cancelled...their inventory is the pits. I've been watching some sale items, and when they show in stock, I order. The order sits for 3 or 4 or 5 days, and then gets cancelled as OOS. The crazy part...as soon as my order gets cancelled, the same item comes back "in stock". So that same one they couldn't find for my order is now magically available again, but they likely won't be able to find it next week when they finally get around to trying to fill my order again. It's really a hot mess...

12,434 Replies
testing