Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@veronika23-  I don't remember much about Disney characters, I think I saw the movies as a kid, but I've kind of forgotten.

@prettyinpa  oh oh ok. Not a huge Disney fan? Well what else do you like? Change is always good Smiley Happy ok well not always since the new Sephora site sucks but you know what I mean right? Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23-  Ta-da!  New avatar!

OMG yayyy @prettyinpa !!!

@prettyinpa  OMG!!! Awesome! Woo-hoo! Smiley Happy

OMG @prettyinpa!!!❤️💕😍 love it!!

@prettyinpa Awesome! Love the new avatar! Smiley Happy

@prettyinpa. She is so you!  Same luxurious red hair! ❤️

I'm having the hardest time keeping everyone straight with the new avatars since everyone changed them around the same time! 😂

Sorry lol @txcatx Smiley Very Happy Join us Smiley Wink

@txcatx Yes...join us. 

Image result for toy story join us

Fine. I now have a Disney avatar, too!

When people get offended by word ASIAN? And started bullying you! I feel sorry for them. No wonder, girls are considered mean like. Ignore me if u want, don't care!

Let me define bullying for you 

"use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."

Bullys don't want me to use the word Asian LOL!!! Next time, you are all will be beep if I use the word black? My goodness. I don't give a beep. Keep reporting me. An Asian is an Asian is an Asian. IF I had stated something else, I would have felt bad but I only describe him. You all can think whatever you want. I cannot help you and your disgusting mind. I don't care about politically correct words. IF you WANT to be offended, I don't care. Its not my problem, if you are extra sensitive. 

Keep reporting me, even those who have previously called someone d word LOL. I am NOT dying to be here! In fact, I don't want to be part of such lame, easily offended forum. 

Ya ignore me, do whatever you want.

Like I said, I am not posting here in THIS thread again. So don't even bother tagging me. 

@ArvSeph Again, asking someone to not be racially derogatory is not bullying. Their posts were polite. You were the one including swear words (or implying them) so they had to be edited from your posts by the mods. I thought you weren't going to post again, because you felt "unwelcome"? If you don't care about anyone else's feelings, why do you expect others to care about yours? You're the one being mean. Good job on generalizing "girls," too! 

You also aren't stopping, either. I think if you genuinely apologize then people will let it go. I don't read your responses as having any true remorse. I personally hate when people write "I'm sorry you felt that way," because it comes off as really condescending. I realize that you were here to vent, but your apology might have been better received if you said "I'm sorry. My post wasn't intended to be offensive. I just wanted to vent about an unpleasant reaction. I acknowledge your point of view and will take it into account in the future." I think most people on the board are understanding that we are all human and imperfect, but that doesn't mean that we don't have to apologize genuinely.

Edit: I saw your edit and realized trolls aren't worth my time.

Now you know how it feels. Not nice right

The only person who is being a bully, @ArvSeph, is YOU. 

Okay, so after reading through the thread, I feel that you're either missing the point or are unable to be corrected.  I'm hoping you just had a kneejerk reaction to constructive critism. 

You unnecessarily attached an ethnic background as a descriptor of a person you were describing in a negative light and it came across the wrong way.  Maybe you're a super visual person and you were just describing what you saw.  Fine if you are, but I am hoping you have a track record for stating the ethnicticity of every person you talk about to back that up.  If not it was unintentionally racially derogatory.  

The ladies here tried to explain why it was offensive and all you needed to say was 'oops that's not how I meant to come across.  My mistake". It would have been over.  

Instead you decided to take offence to their offence.  How can you expect people to value your stance when you can't value theirs?  Take a step back and take note of what everyone is trying to convey.  There is no bullying going on- just a bunch of fellow BTers trying to help you see the light.  

It's interesting to me to see the odd swords people are willing to fall on. Like, just stop. It's not cute and you sure aren't triggering anyone but yourself. 

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt... But your true colors are coming out. No one is bullying you. You're not winning friends here by being outrageous and rude.... 

@mrsbaine says the person who called other dk in other thread!

But I wasn't a racist. Win win for me @ArvSeph

@mrsbaine So be Bty rather than racist? Whatever flows your mind.

Keep living in fantasy of win win?

@ArvSeph Hun, people are going to keep commenting as long as you keep it alive by responding and for as long as they have something to say on the matter.  You don't have to have the last word cause you're not going to get it.   That's the life of a thread.  For your good and everyone else's sanity just leave this thread for a while.  Continue on as per usual in other threads.  This will get buried after a week or so.  

And I implore, please don't carry this into other threads.  

4,360 Replies