Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Mellmars1185 I agree about letting it dry first.  I like to wear so much mascara that I often get it on my crease.  I actually dread when I wear eye shadow because I know I'll have to be less reckless when applying my mascara. 

when you find a product that works perfectly for you and you love it, then the brand discontinues / reformulates it

@meg949  That part!!! 

@meg949 That happened to me. There was a foundation shade that worked well for me and it is no longer carried. I can definitely relate!

@meg949 I hear ya!  Any specific product you're thinking of?

Mine is when you find a product and it’s so good then you go to literally every store and they don’t sell it

@harpertooke I'm curious what product you have in mind.

@greeneyedgirl107  the drunk elephant bronzing drops 

@harpertooke I was just looking into that product the other day!

That would be frustrating @harpertooke 

😭😭

When a product runs out and all the stores are out of it 😭😭.  -🧀

I feel your pain @Cheese34 Sunday Riley Saturn Sulfur + Niacinamide Spot Treatment Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  I ended up having to pick it up on a reselling app. 

IMG_3832.jpeg

When-your-kids-get-curious-about-makeup-so-you-get-them-their-own-lip-balm-but-then-every-lip-balm-becomes-their-lip-balm-even-yours-so-they-use-it-without-asking-and-yeah… 😢

RIP SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Lip Balm & Scrub Watermelon 

Oooh r.i.p lip balm @JoSometimes 

@CynthieLu The watermelon one has a slight tint to it (contrary to what I was told in store). I could totally tell which of my daughters got into it. 😂

She couldn't hide that kind of evidence 😉 @JoSometimes 

@JoSometimes  Oh the fun time of parenthood!  I’m sorry you lost your lip balm 😔

@Cissy63 They do bring me joy, even when they’re getting themselves into trouble. Good thing I have a few others stashed away!

for those of us who blend skin tints/foundation with their hands, when it gets under your nails or all over your clothes when applying

Being excited for a new product and it being ass 

@maci3434   I feel you on this one - I recently used a new eyeshadow palette that I was really excited about, and it was a nightmare. Tons of fallout, and difficult to blend. I was so disappointed!

12,471 Replies
testing