Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Thank you, @blackwhiskey It's tough.

Thank you, @Blackwhiskey It's tough.

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I'm so sorry for your loss, @l8totheparty. Love and light to you and your family. 

Sorry to hear about your dad.  Big hugs girl. That’s friggen rough.

As for red eyes,  if you get some mint eye drops you can clear them up really quickly;).  They’re quite shocking but very effective! @l8totheparty 

I have never heard of mint eye drops @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   This is my favorite brand.  Santé neofx. I’m not sure you can get them anywhere but eBay here but they’re gooooood! AFB42BCC-59EC-42C5-A4AF-8A67FF954ADB.jpeg

A friend was having a CS issue so I gave her the number to the Rouge line but we both tried calling and it was no longer in service....😢

Does anyone know if there is a new number or did they just do away with the separate Rouge CS line?

@Tamara76  Yikes! Thanks for the heads up. I didn’t know they got rid of the Rouge line. I only ever used it once to cancel an online order so I can’t say I’ll miss it but it is one less perk for Rouge 😐

@gonerogueI got the updated number!  DM me if you need it! ❤️

@Tamara76 I tried calling the Rouge CS line this week too and got the disconnected response! I just assumed they shut the Rouge line down even though I really liked having it.

@niki172 @jozkid I got the updated number!  DM me if you need it! ❤️

What @Tamara76 ?  I just used it only a week ago!  No issues at all!

It was soooo weird because it hasn’t been that long since I called! I even asked Shimmerbait to try, too, and she got the same message as me and my friend 😢 @jozkid 

@TeamBIC Do y’all know if they disconnected the Rouge CS line?  Thank you!😘

@Tamara76 We still offer the Rouge line! The number should be listed on our Contact Us page when you are signed in to your Rouge account. I'll send you a PM to make sure you have the current number.

Oh well poo @Tamara76 !  That was something I really did use! Harrumph 😡

That would stink @Tamara76. I'm not Rouge so I had not idea about this. Sephora should give you an even more special number to call as a Sephora Squad member to use for yourself and friends. 🙂

@ShortErica Omg wouldn’t that be amazing?!?!  I’d have to add you to my list, of course!💗💗💗

Aww, thanks @Tamara76. Do they have your next Sephora Squad trip/assignment determined? I really like getting to see your adventure on BIC.

Awww thank you, @ShortErica !  No new assignments yet, but they are supposed to be putting together our schedules very soon.  I can’t wait to see what comes next!💗

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Pretty sure I need to cut a friend out of my life. I have a favourite blush, the Tarte first class mini from the Beach Sleep Repeat set. I brought it with me in my travel bag, did not use it, and got home to find it missing. I asked her if she had it and the response was "I think so, you'll have to just come and visit me for a day". This is right after I told her with work I most likely will not have the time to drive out to see her (it is 2 hours of driving). This friend also told a random guy how I couldn't control my anxiety after I told her I couldn't support her as my mental health was suffering. My dog died, I had a guy on campus stalking me, and my bank account wasn't working so I had no money. She thought those were insignificant. I refused to drop everything and console her after a bad tinder date, so she told people about my anxiety and made it seem insignificant. This is also the friend who when I let her use my ABH palette and told her to be gentle got snippy, dug in hard, and used half of one colour before telling me she didn't know it was soft and it wasn't her fault. At this point I just want my favourite blush back and to be done with this.

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sounds like for the price of a blush you won’t have to see her again. If the blush is that important offer to Venmo her some money for her to mail it to you. Not all friendships are for a lifetime and that’s okay

Ugh, talking about you to people is one thing, but breaking and/or stealing your property?? That's a whole different level of terrible. Sorry you're dealing with that! Hope you can get your blush back soon. 😞

12,471 Replies
testing