Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Nickelliebear1 you mean I can do a makeup and a business?  😳🤯.   I can’t believe people are still so disillusioned. 

I feel you, @Nickelliebear1!  This definitely happens.

Being 30 points away from another $100 rouge reward this year, yet waiting on a juice beauty mist that is currently oos in the sale items that I really want to try. 

When one of your sephora favorites set items is aesthetically defective and you know it's going to bug your OCD but you are too embarrassed to exchange it... looking at you Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow KitFenty bronzer...20190527_140925.jpg

@SurprisedLemur  You know what, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed.  You’re paying luxury prices for makeup.  You should get luxury quality.  

I feel the same. I once got an ND mini that came with a broken pan and when I went to return it the SA told me that I can just press it back in with alcohol. I think he meant it to be helpful (he wasn’t snide or anything ) but if I'm paying ND prices I expect it to be perfect when I open it. If I drop it myself that's something else. 

@SurprisedLemur  I had a Too Faced Peach My Cheeks cream blush pan that wasn’t properly adhered to the compact. Every time I would sweep my brush across the blush, it would wobble and make a clunking noise. It wasn’t in danger of falling out, so I told myself to quit being such a princess and get over it. 

I never did 😂 

I feel your pain! 

Oddly things like that make me more inclined to use them @SurprisedLemur It's already "damaged" so I don't have to worry about ruining it!  And I sound like a crazy person so I'll see myself out...

That would bother me too @SurprisedLemur 

Glad I'm not the only one! 🙂

Aw, yeah I can see how that could be annoying 😕 @SurprisedLemur 

Oy, I don't have OCD and this weirds me out.

Sometimes I wish there was an “Ignore User” or “Ignore Post” option. There is no need create 5 posts asking the same question. WE ALL SEE YOU. 

I started 2 or 3 posts about a blush question in different groups, and got responses on mostly just 1, making me think the other group isn't so active?  I was excited with the sale blushes lol.  Sorry if this is directed towards me! 😮

@GG84 

No No @l8totheparty not at all! It’s usually non active members who spam to get an answer and we never see them again. Not you love ♥️

@GG84 and when you answer them they don’'t even reply or comment back!!!! Grrrrr!

@GG84 I find that happens with people who have complaints. Which I dont get anyways... the direct customer service email is SO much more effective if you have a genuine concern or issue. Or sometimes totally out of sephoras hands like yes we know about the samples issues or that flash shipping is taking longer than expected. Posting in 8 different groups on the BIC actually doesn't help with sample fulfillment . Ok rant over LOL

Ok! ❤

All the spammy spam posts came to mind as well.

@GG84 

@GG84  That's the problem with "groups", people don't understand that it all shows up on the main page. I also see some people get responses to their questions, but start a new thread asking the same thing, and I wonder if it's because they don't like the answers in the original thread lol.

@suzyo 😄

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

when my mirror falls out of my Naked 2 palette, and doesn't stick back on...

12,471 Replies
testing