Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Oh sweet baby Jesus. That's not a pet peeve, that's a hor...

Oh sweet baby Jesus. That's not a pet peeve, that's a horror story.

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When you drop your favorite foundation or highlight!

When the Customer Support group just vanishes 😮

Like everyone else I'm not getting any subscription notifications or anything.

Me neither! If somebody tags me and I don’t reply, I apologize! 

Hmm, I can’t get to any product pages on iPad after the latest iOS update. Good for my wallet, but nothing else!

I've been having a ton of trouble trying to get to product pages also (only on Chrome on a laptop). I keep getting this "bad request" error a zillion times. It doesn't matter how many times I clear cache/cookies, I still get it again.

I've also been having a hard time browsing Sephora site because of that, @blueviolet21. It's been going on for a couple weeks now. Clearing my cache/cookies doesn't help either. 

I've been gone for a few hours and you guys broke BIC already?! lol what in the world is going on?!?!

What is up with that?! I searched through all the groups and it is really missing! Guess we have to solve our own problems? Hmmm...

@angel7594 Well, we pretty much have all along...

Quite true! 😄

Oh no!  That is not good!

@veronika23

Are you getting notifications at all right now? I didn't get one for this tag...haven't gotten any in over four hours now (not that expect continual notifications because I'm popular or anything, but it's a bigger gap than normal for the middle of the day...if nothing else, I should have had notifications for the 5 hearts on my other post above). I just happened to see my name in the main feed lol.

I went to the Sephora Contact Us page earlier and their CS Live Chat is down as well. Looking like the board has some issues today! 👎

@RGbrown  @veronika23   @HookedOnBeauty2  I have been having problems with notifications for a week.  I get them if someone "hearts" my comments, but not if someone responds.  Sometimes those will show up later in the day, sometimes via email, and sometimes not at all. 

That is exactly what has been happening to me, @Ispend2much6. My tag notifications have been a complete mess. 

@lmi82  Doesn't Sephora know how we live for those notifications?  😉

Nope no notifications here in over 4 hours. I was wondering where everyone was. I was hoping you all didn't escape to another place 🙂

@RGbrown @veronika23 @Tamara76 @angel7594 @darkiceis @lyravega

I didn’t get a notification for this tag @HookedOnBeauty2, I just saw it on the main feed! I think BIC is broken...

@angel7594 I bet tomorrow we will get hundreds of notifications - all back logged

12,471 Replies
testing