Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@makeitup305 I got this email too and felt the same way. Who in their right mind is going to spend 1,000 points on an event that is not going to give you any freebies? I just deleted the email and moved on.. Silly Sephora!

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I spent 500 points on a bumble and bumble party once and it was like they gave us THE WHOLE STORE! I could barely carry all the free goodies!

When the company does not list the color on the product itself- Lancome Effacernes  concealer why do you have to be so difficult! I think the tube I wear is Ivory but  could be light Buff, and don't get me started on "just try switching to tint idol"

I hate when lipstick seeps into the fine lines of my lips 😕 Makes my lips look crazy dry.

Anonymous Insider

large pores showing through my primer AND foundation

large pores showing through my primer AND foundation

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Unnecessary heavy glitter in a highlighter

Exclusive discount codes "for select clients only". Grrrrrr. 

Anonymous Insider

Yes! I was really disappointed and insulted. I was going to place a much bigger order and wasn't able to use the code, so I rethought everything in my cart and ended up just buying one of the Sephora Favorites boxes instead of 4 of them. Lol I guess my wallet is happy the code didn't work for me.

Having an allergic reaction to a lipstick.  

OMG I had that with BUXOM full-on lip polish and lip cream. I absolutely love the shades offered in these products but the plumping ingredients cause my lips to swell up to about three times their size and then all of the skin several layers deep cracks and peels off and then it takes my lips three weeks to recover. It has made my terrified to try any other Lip plumping products.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Heart

Which lipstick? @heartsmyface

The kvd glitter veil.  I won't be posting looks for a few days. @Beadshopgirl

The older I get the more I feel like magnified mirrors are not my friend.

They've never liked me.  I' calling them out as bullies. @suzyo@k617

They were never my friend @suzyo! I always find something!

Ugh last night I caught myself sleeping with my arm over my head, and my face tucked into my shoulder/underarm area. I suspect that the deodorant I had on has irritated my chin area/clogged a few pores and now there are a few colourless bumps popping up!! 

When there is foundation is only in a limited amount of shades and doesn't account for different Under tones 😅

I really dislike how crazy some of the beauty gurus fans are. They take things way too seriously.

Pretty annoyed that i went to sephora today and the sa asked me why i didnt go to the rouge event held a few days ago? I didnt even get an email.

Posting your social media handle or review across numerous posts in an effort to gain followers 🙄🙄🙄.  Thank goodness for the "Mark As Spam" option.

BUH-BYEBUH-BYE

12,421 Replies
testing