Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I have the holiday palette from last year and still, I want this one. I need to be talked out of it. 

I do not need!

I think I am gonna get it.....

I got weak and followed the link and was relieved to see its sold out online in Canada.  I can now go about pretending I have willpower. 

Edit-darn, it's back in stock.  

Me too @moxiepancakes @TriesToBoClassy!

I'm going to need this one and the NARS Unfiltered I. Trying not to get II. I don't have any Hourglass blushes yet, hope this doesn't disappoint!

Is Nars still20% odd online @k617

@mrsbaine  yes, though the unfiltered palettes will be released on Nars Direct on Dec 15 when the sale will be long gone.

I'm not sure @mrsbaine ! I don't want to have to pay shipping  and exchange rate to Canada, so I've never shopped at Nars online!

I was just thinking this. I want alllll the blush palettes- the two NARS and the Hourglass 😄

^Same!! 😄

Same x2!!! 

Ugh, these blush palettes are killing meeeeeee

@TriesToBoClassy @k617

I've managed to talk myself out of both Unfiltered I and II I only like 2 shades out of each  but then again I have yet to see swatches... 

I like all the shades of Unfiltered I! I'm doomed!

oh look swatches II is so pretty!

Yesssss they are 😉

When you are intimidated by something you ordered lol. Colour Pop Churro. When you are too tired to use the new stuff you got, and when you get your first set of dupes :'( Colour Pop Bad Habit looks a lot like JS Doll Parts on me. 

What is JS?

Yep, Jeffree Star. Thanks @LCResz

@sultananatalie Jeffree Star, makes really good liquid matte lipsticks.

I think you'll love Churro! 

Its beautiful and i love the texture. The color is just different from my normal.

When people get offended by word ASIAN? And started bullying you! I feel sorry for them. No wonder, girls are considered mean like. Ignore me if u want, don't care!

Let me define bullying for you 

"use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants."

Bullys don't want me to use the word Asian LOL!!! Next time, you are all will be beep if I use the word black? My goodness. I don't give a beep. Keep reporting me. An Asian is an Asian is an Asian. IF I had stated something else, I would have felt bad but I only describe him. You all can think whatever you want. I cannot help you and your disgusting mind. I don't care about politically correct words. IF you WANT to be offended, I don't care. Its not my problem, if you are extra sensitive. 

Keep reporting me, even those who have previously called someone d word LOL. I am NOT dying to be here! In fact, I don't want to be part of such lame, easily offended forum. 

Ya ignore me, do whatever you want.

Like I said, I am not posting here in THIS thread again. So don't even bother tagging me. 

I feel sorry for the situation, that's why I did not want to pile on. 

As a foreigner and a female, I see and experience those things. I was in a group called " Women in Science and Engineering". One thing I get taught is to stand up and make a difference. So when I was asked to ignore the post and move on, I can't. 

I said what I said in an as respectful way as possible. I was careful with my wording, and was not calling names or pointing fingers, like many others. 

Thanks for all of you guys who contributed to make the world a better place. 

12,454 Replies
testing