Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@veronika23 Hahahhaha! I think I'm going to go grab a drink to calm myself down 😉

...using multiple unique codes and coming back for more because you know... a billion wasn't enough.

moi.jpg

I love the addition of the boxes in the photo @Insomniacmuffin!! 😄

bahahahahaha you changed the picture! OMG just saw it now @Insomniacmuffin 😄 😄 😄

I was adding on to what she said... you actively participate in this community 😉  @Insomniacmuffin

@veronika23 LOL my self-deprecating amusement didn't come across properly in the meme. 

I should have cut and paste 40 sephora boxes in the background. 😉

*challenge accepted*

@Insomniacmuffin  no worries I get it 😉

@prti I 99.999% agree..

I just want to say about pics though, because this has happened to me as a frequenter pic/meme uploader person.. I get mine off google images, so if someone else did the same and uploaded it to a thread I didnt see - I will have no idea and therefore cannot 'credit' the pic to them. And once they uploaded it to BT, even if it's their own created image/meme, it might show up in google images anyway and, again, I would have no idea. 

But whenever possible, absolutely give credit!!!

Keep the memes coming. I love them! 😄

I've seen so many pics from BT pop in the image section of google! 😄

this.

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 2.24.44 AM.png

Using my Tarteist clay paint liner earlier this week and the top popped OFF and eyeliner went EVERWHERE! Thankfully I had just finished my cat eye and just needed a small touch up. But it got all over my (thankfully closed) Modern Renaissance Palette. What a pain!

Dear Sephora,

Please go back to printing the requested samples on your packing lists. I didn't get a single requested one the past several orders.

Also, please stop with the Versace. We all have enough Versace (that is a blanket statement because I received 3 *different* Versace samples when I requested none).

Ugh! I'm so tired of the Versace samples, I don't mind fragrance samples at all but those repeat offenders need to go!

Agree @darkiceis! I know some people get sick of the fragrances - I don't mind them as long as there is some variety.

It is Atelier for us Canadians always, all the time lol

I'd much rather have Atelier. 

I, too, would prefer to have Atelier @Samtian. However, I understand the frustration with the lack of variety @fatimamummy

I only received two samples even though I chose three. I did not get what I selected. Both of mine were Versace too! 😞

12,350 Replies
testing