Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Two pet peeves today...

1.  Trying to de-stash my sample pile and your face deciding that it isn't going to happen (segue into #2)

2.  Zits all over at 41 years old

omg yes! I am constantly trying to de-stash, but then I'm like "ooh, but this has such good reviews" or "I was intrigued by this one!" and the never actually giving away OR using any because you have so many!

Bath & Body Works never having free shipping to Canada.

upload_4058129342227788400.gif

Love this gif!!! Smiley Very Happy

Rushing to order nail polish and accidentally ordering the same nail polish on 2 separate orders -.-

OMG!  I do this all the time!  I need to make a spreadsheet with all my shades (but then I'd still probably order on the fly without checking....).

My package has been in pre-shipment for 13 days!! That's ridiculous!!

When it takes a long time to ship I get antsy.  

Looks like Sephora.ca finally got around to charging $2 for the gift satchel, just in time for the holidays. I'm annoyed, but I guess I should be happy that the free satchel lasted as long as it did.

I noticed that too! I was late in realizing that the gift bag was free at first but still managed to grab a few before they started to charge for it!

Okay I'm mad at myself. I saw on Trendmood that Kylie was releasing all new products today and one of the lippies called Dancer caught my eye. I was more curious how fast items would sell out then actually buying something so I put one in my cart and waited 30 minutes (minimized in the background on my desktop) and it finally let me thru. Well after waiting all that time and being shocked that it was still in stock I picked it up. I feel like I need to go to confessional or something. I swore I would never buy anything from her and I broke it 😥. It was after waiting all that time and it being there still it was like I just HAD to buy it. Oh well it's only $18. I need a bath - feeling dirty Smiley Very Happy

*This is not a dig at anyone that likes the Kardashians. I'm mad at myself*

As someone who bought a few lip kits from her in the very beginning, her products do not interest me at all! I liked it initially, but then as I expanded my liquid lipstick horizons, I realized that its not that great. 

But like you I also bought dancer, and jolly, BUT to give to my younger cousins as christmas gifts. 

I went on the site ~40 mins after launch and checkout was smooth with no waiting. And there was still stock left. 

You know when you have a brand new liquid lipstick and you open the tube slightly and see that the entrance of the tube is all nice and clean... and then you use the liquid lipstick a couple times and now the tube and the stick is all covered with lipstick and it's all messy. Ughhh, why can't it just stay clean forever. Anybody else like this or am I just super messy at putting on lipstick? 

You're not alone! I love when it's clean because I know it's brand new Smiley Very Happy

When you sit at your computer for 10 whole minutes refreshing the Sephora Bazaar thread and the Rewards Boutique, only to realize after all that time that today is Wednesday, not Thursday!

I sat on my computer and refreshed for all of Tuesday and nothing new came up except for that 750 point Sephora bag/t shirt kit.... which sold out in a few minutes.

I really dislike heavily fragranced facial products.  Like cleansers and lotions.  I get it if one of the active ingredients has a scent to it, but with so many sensitive skin issues out there, why add fragrance to those things?  I just don't get it.

One time, when I was having some severe allergy issues and couldn't locate the source right off, I bought a "Sensitive Skin", "Fragrance Free" body wash.  Drugstore brand, I don't even remember which one.  The first time I used it, I had the thought, you know this smells really good for something that doesn't have fragrance.  Checked the ingredients and towards the bottom, fragrance was totally listed.  This stuff actually, literally said "Fragrance Free" on the front in big letters.  It was so disappointing.

Skincare should definitely be fragrance free or a mild scent at the latest. It might not smell good, but the smell isn't going to be helping your skin. The active ingredients will!

I personally don't have issues with items containing fragrance, but my sister does. And when she gets a reaction from it, it's bad. Like boiled lobster red and puffiness Smiley Sad

Thank-you Sephora for sending me an email suggesting 4 different products I may like, 3 of which have been out of stock for weeks/months... "Snap it up before it's gone"

Sephora Email.png

My recommended for me is just products from my Loves List.... 

I delayed placing my order to see what today's rewards were first, and, of course, the item I needed to buy sold out. Thanks, Sephora! Smiley Sad

Why are thecproducts I want never in stock at the same time as the promos/rewards I like are in stock?

10,999 Replies