Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Not a pet peeve, but I saw these llama pants this afternoon at Old Navy:

llama-pants.JPG

I actually bought these as my Christmas jammies.  I always get me and the kids new pajamas to wear on Christmas eve, there is a cute pink top with a llama to go along with them.  So cute!

I bet the top is cute too!

Oh man, I need those in my life. I hope they're flannel 😄

They're pretty lightweight -- not sure if they're flannel or not. Much lighter weight than I'm used to with my flannel jammies!

Llama pants!!!??  I kinda may need a pair!!!  

I don't care what happened.  I just wanna post a llama.  Cause llamas are cool. image.jpeg

Post away @heartsmyface 😄

image.jpeg

When companies keep messing up my orders :cry: First, cultbeauty sent me Caroline Hirons' box with 2 items missing (they are fixing this though), then Fedex delivered my BFridat ABH package to the wrong address (had to open the case with Fedex, call ABH, and after being on hold for 30 mins, e-mailed them, and they haven't gotten back to me yet), and today the Mariah loose powder arrived from MAC and the packaging is gorgeous except the powder is all over the container and the product's box.. and I don't have time to deal with this so I will probably let it be. I probably won't use it much anyway, it can just stand on my vanity and be cute lol

Sorry for the looooong rant. To be fair, I did all my holiday shopping online, so I did have a lot of packages that were perfect this season. 

Sorry to hear that @annahoang 😞 Even if you do get a lot of packages it sucks to have problems with a few. Hope you get your ABH soon.

Thank you @veronika23! I won't give up now just because I spent so much time on hold with them lol

Happy Holidays! 

@annahoangThx! Happy holidays to you too 🙂

Thanks to all of you, I just got very distracted by a Google image search for baby llamas!

IMG_8326.JPG

IMG_8327.JPG

awwww i want a baby llama for christmas now!

Awww those babies are the cutest!

Haha my dog hates being handled by anyone else so I end up grooming him myself and I feel like this is a good example of how **skilled** I am at it 🙂 It looks like his before and after. Whatever keeps him happy though haha

@txcatx  The second picture is everything.

834205cb9d7db6d39f6987830394ec86debac614119a228a4eb5be2dd515da51.jpg

llama-sweater.JPG

OMG and it's fuzzy too!!!! Love it @DiVWA 🙂

12,471 Replies
testing