Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@RGbrown  @veronika23  I'm not getting any notifications at all, either.

No notifications for me, too. The last one I received was 6 hours ago. 

I just checked and I haven’t received any notification in over 5 hours. No alert for hearts or tags in posts, or email... weird. 🤔

Add me to the pile too, literally! 😄 I had trouble logging in and hearting earlier, and have missed out on some notification emails. 

@angel7594  I had the heart problem and logging in for the past two days, but not today.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

@RGbrown  nope. Saw your reply from the main feed. I haven't been getting ANY notifications :(. I just happened to see them in threads. I've had problems since this morning. My pics wouldn't upload, my posts didn't wanna posts, it was difficult to heart and now I'm not getting any notifications. I hope people don't think I am ignoring them :(. I like the tags because I don't miss that person's reply... now I feel I might since I'm not getting the emails. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Well yay. 

Sarcastic, annoyed yay, of course.

👿💀💩

When you're browsing the gallery and see all these people with gorgeous lipstick... And lipstick is like, the only product they didn't tag. Share your secrets!

When you apply the perfect lip...just to realize that you...

When you apply the perfect lip...just to realize that your actual top lip is crooked. 😏

Re: When you apply the perfect lip...just to realize that you...

@Lazybeautybeast How about when you apply the best lip and leave the lipstick at home so now you can't touch up during the day, sadness. 

That's the worst! @darkiceis. (I don't believe tags are w...

That's the worst! @darkiceis. (I don't believe tags are working. I didn't get a notification) 😕

When you can’t find a certain favorite product, even after checking all your purses, travel bags and stashes!!!  Where are you MARC Jacobs magical concealer pen??? 😠😠😠

@sister13 The same place where the sock monster lives. 

Lol @darkiceis, I always blame the mountain gnomes!

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I'm having the same problem right now!!! So frustrating when I can't find it!! This is why I shouldn't hoard so many products!! 🤣anyway I'm looking for Olivia Palermo X ciate London blush/bronzer compact... remember buying...but can't remember where I've kept it. Ugh!!

When you drop a bottle of Retinol not once, but twice in the last few weeks, and it just goes everywhere on the bathroom floor. So not only do I have a mess to clean up while trying to hurry out the door, but I've dumped over half the bottle on the floor. Don't know if porcelain tile can get smaller pores and smoother looking skin or not, but I'm trying to test it out obviously.

Obviously...It's for science...

it's science.jpg

rip retinol 😞

@niki172 Haha, if that's the case, my sink should have the skin of a goddess 🙂 

When a company discontinues your favorite lipstick!

Related image

Image result for i'm so freakin pissed gif 

Lipstick Queen Moment, I will miss you so much!

Now I'm off to look for dupes... 😞

Related image

12,471 Replies
testing