Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@lmi82 You mean when companies think: WOW this product is really popular and hard to keep on the shelves! Let’s discontinue it 😈🤣

I had this happen to my all time favorite lip mask from Sephora. I have to buy it from Dermstore now 😩

@lmi82,

I feel your pain!!!  It's the worst!

@lmi82   Hugs, girl!   This is a very sad day! 😞

When some of your favorite threads suddenly start showing back up in the main feed.

Oh wait, that's a good thing, not a peeve 😂

OK, how's this? When some of your favorite threads suddenly start showing back up in the feed, but not all of them. Yet. :Insert impatient toe-tapping smiley here: 😄

Yup @RGbrown  just waiting for the rest of them...

3485fef5a962836b1472f3a9ee4cab33.gif

Crab-gif

We'll be over here, waiting. 

@Beadshopgirl

Oooohhhhh, perfect gif. I even named my car Sebastian. 😄

When you run out of your favourite ridiculously expensive foundation. Goodbye Luminous Silk, I'll see you again when I have $70 to spare. 

or dropping the bottle and it shatters...

That moment when the bottle slips out of your hand and all you can do is watch in frozen horror waiting to see if it shatters or not....

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Not being able to find my foundation shade because there are limited colors for WOC

When you get all excited about snagging something you love from rewards bazaar and this shows up 2 days later 20170929_201142.png

that happened to me with the urban decay bomber jacket 😢...

that happened to me with the urban decay bomber jacket 😢😭😭😭

Re: that happened to me with the urban decay bomber jacket 😢...

Oh. I don't even have words. I'm just an idiot and never remember to check the bazaar on lunchbreak. I always stare longing at the out of stock items when I get home at the end of the day. You will never know my joy when I got home at five thirty one day and still managed to get the Fresh 750 point reward. I still have the perfume. Haven't managed to snag a reward since. 😞

@moxiepancakes,

That's tragic!  So sorry!  

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry that happened 😞

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@moxiepancakes! You must've read my mind! I got one of those emails last week! So annoying!

Nooooooooooo, how disappointing! That's the absolute worst, on the other thread it looked like people had delayed shipping but no outright cancellations. Sorry @moxiepancakes 😞 

I wish they would get their ordering and inventory systems together. 

Current pet peeve is that every shade of the Pat McGrath Lipsticks are sold out😭

Oct 13 is the correct release at Sephora
12,429 Replies
testing