Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@prettyinpa Mark those posts as spam and they go away immediately. I just did it in the favorites thread.😀

Agree. It’s especially annoying that some brand have been resurrecting years old posts. 

Why do I feel like this is going to turn into YouTube where the only thing people do is push their codes, etc?? 

I'm less inclined to purchase from brands who do that. I want my "community" friends to test things out and I want to hear their HONEST critique. 

Most definitely peeved, @prettyinpa. I don't like spam, even if it comes from the brands themselves. 😞

Yup. But it just reinforces, to me at least, how Sephora views the Community...it's just another marketing tool to boost sales 😐

@RGbrown oh of course!!  I haven't been very vocal about it because I've tried to hang on to my optimism during the transition but the whole "community" aspect is laughable. 

It’s definitely money driven...

BBBD415D-F314-4679-B5F4-8156995CD0BF.jpeg

@prettyinpa Yes! It’s very annoying, and I imagine it’s going to get worse since the holidays are coming. 

So, since this thread shows up on the main feed while the feedback thread doesn't, and I think there are more than 10 folks to tag in response to my below post (and notifications don't work anyways, sigh), I'll recap Katie's response to me over there here in a new post and hope folks actually see it.

The CS forum was removed from the groups *intentionally*. 🤔

It can still be accessed by clicking the little thought bubble with a question mark in it under the conversation search bar.

Screenshot_20171010-005003.png

The above screen shot is the mobile view; desktop is a bit more intuitive because it actually says "support" next to it. I don't know what the app view looks like. This is where we need to start directing those errant CS posts that inevitably show up everywhere. 

Huh??? Why would they intentionally hide that group?? With the internet people have already shown that they don't  search for information.... Is the purpose to further drive the CS questions into other groups?? 

Thank you!

@RGbrown  removed??? Oh man... I wonder if people will see this more or not... This is what it looks like on desktop for those wandering...

I know the tags are still not working but I'm still tagging anyway 😄

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 7.57.23 AM.png

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When you run out of your brow definer after finishing only one brow 😫

Oh sweet baby Jesus. That's not a pet peeve, that's a hor...

Oh sweet baby Jesus. That's not a pet peeve, that's a horror story.

When you drop your favorite foundation or highlight!

When the Customer Support group just vanishes 😮

Like everyone else I'm not getting any subscription notifications or anything.

Me neither! If somebody tags me and I don’t reply, I apologize! 

Hmm, I can’t get to any product pages on iPad after the latest iOS update. Good for my wallet, but nothing else!

I've been having a ton of trouble trying to get to product pages also (only on Chrome on a laptop). I keep getting this "bad request" error a zillion times. It doesn't matter how many times I clear cache/cookies, I still get it again.

I've also been having a hard time browsing Sephora site because of that, @blueviolet21. It's been going on for a couple weeks now. Clearing my cache/cookies doesn't help either. 

12,421 Replies
testing