Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I'm so sorry that has happened. I hope they are all able to find good jobs soon. I also hope you won't meet the same fate. 

Sorry to hear about your friends. Sending you all positive vibes 💕💕

I’m so sorry to hear about that @blackkitty2014.

I'm so sorry to hear that @blackkitty2014 😞 Our city's gone through some tough economic times and in 2015 my company had to lay off a bunch of people. I don't think any team was safe, a lot of us were scared as it could have been anyone. Our team of 6 turned into a team of 4 after the layoffs. This was of course shortly after my DH got laid off from his company so I was on edge for sure.

People move on and find new challenges and I hope your coworkers can do the same very soon. And of course I hope you'll emerge from this storm unscathed!

Thank you @veronika23@PrettyPaint and @k617.  It is part of life i guess.  At the moment i still have a job so i'm thankful for that.  I guess it's time to polish my skills, trim up my resume and see what's going on out there ;).  Why is it reading a technical books/blogs are so much harder and less interesting than reading beauty blogs 😉

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get through this without any unwanted surprises @blackkitty2014! Keep your chin up!

Thx @jozkid and @gonerogue

Hope it stays that way @blackkitty2014! I'll be thinking of you! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I hope your company recognizes you for your work and keeps you on. It's so hard, when I was in the regular workforce, job security was just that, companies didn't just terminate people.

And I hated technical manuals/articles too!

Sorry to hear this @blackkitty2014 😞

I'm so sorry blackkitty2014. 😞 That is so brutal, I hope everything will be alright. Sending love & hugs your way. 💜

Thx @Asche. The company caused panic for sure ... we just don’t know when we’ll be next 

@blackkitty2014 I hope your job is safe and feel for your friends. I was laid off four years ago on the day before thanksgiving. It was awful. A few months later I got a better job with more money. Six months later they realized laying off 85% if the team was stupid and asked some of us to go back. We all declined. 

I hope your friends have the same luck and end up with something better.

Thanks so much @Indy701 Heart

Oh geeze, I misread that and thought you had been laid off @blackkitty2014! I'm sorry about your coworkers, that is really tough. 😞 I hope you'll be alright.

I haven't been able to come to the community board for about two weeks? The app and the desktop give me these errors and I can't navigate whatsoever. It happens at random when I try to look at a product too.

Do you get a Bad Request error? Because that's what happens to me almost every time I click on a product. It's so incredibly annoying.

JenniferOhJenny wrote:

Do you get a Bad Request error? Because that's what happens to me almost every time I click on a product. It's so incredibly annoying.

Yes!

@Blackwhiskey What browser are you using when you go to the website via desktop?

gonerogue wrote:

@Blackwhiskey What browser are you using when you go to the website via desktop?

Google chrome

@Blackwhiskey That's odd. I find Chrome works best for me in comparison to Safari or the app. Have you tried the "clearing your cookies" trick?

12,471 Replies
testing