Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh no!!! What a horrible customer service.  I'm so sorry @prettyinpa.  Hope the rest of your day is better. Hugss!!!

Thanks, @blackkitty2014!  They also had the nerve to leave a card taped to the top of the washer that said I will be contacted later for feedback on the installation!

Wow. That is beyond crappy customer service. You definitely should let them know that this is not okay. 

Sephora dropping the ball on safely packing their packages. They used to be so good about it. Not so much lately. Pretties are arriving wrapped in one tiny, lousy, layer of spider web only! What gives, Sephora?! Ridiculous much? I wonder if this is how they're gonna do it from now on... or...? Is it just me? Maybe it's just me.

😭 just  the thought of shattered pretties is awful. 

Website glitches. It's bad enough that I can barely browse the Sephora website without running into multiple 400 Bad Request pages. Now, it's happening in BIC. I cannot heart anything and I keep running into error pages (413 Request Entity Too Large). And, yes, I've tried clearing my cache/cookies. Nothing helps. 😞

I don't understand all of these issues either. This website has never been so glitchy for such an extended period of time. The problem is obviously on Sephora's end, because nothing that I do fixes the problem. I'm sorry that you're all experiencing glitches, too. 😞

Also, I've seen everyone's replies and want to heart everything. Unfortunately, I'm on day three of not being able to heart anything. The site let me heart a couple of posts late last night, but that was just a fluke.

ETA: Was able to heart the posts here around 30 mins ago, but I'm still unable to heart anything else. For a moment, I really thought I was past this glitch. 😞 

Yeah I am very very tired of all these glitches too @lmi82!  On the site and BIC.  I'm not getting all my tag emails and often run into the bad request thing on the website... no matter what the problems always come back. It's ridiculous at this point!

@veronika23 I am not getting all of my tag notifications either, and I keep getting logged out. 

grrrrrr. I wonder why there's even more problems right now. Like what's going on that's causing all this crap. @angel7594

Current Pet Peeve: Being unable to shop peacefully in sep...

Current Pet Peeve: Being unable to shop peacefully in sephora stores without employees following me around like I'm a criminal or treating me as if I've never touched makeup before. 9 times out of 10 I'm not fixed up when I go in there but should I really have to be just to be treated respectfully? You go there to look at and try new products, not to impress. Stop being so shallow ladies.

I've been having trouble with the tag notifications and emails, too. 😞

Sometimes the emails show up a couple days after I'm tagged. Other times, I don't receive anything at all. It's really annoying. 

It is very annoying 😞

Same.  On my laptop I can get to one page (any page) but if I click on anything else I get the glaring 400 error.  It makes me so sad.

I was having that issue too on my personal laptop on Chrome, I couldn't browse ANY Pat McGrath items due to the stupid 413 error. I think it was a sign!

They are one big mess all around! Ever since the beginning of this year. And instead of focusing on fixing things, they are just adding more and more to already existing mess...

There was an update on the app yesterday but I just checked and you still can't hit "read more"

Agreed. I have noticed that they've fixed a few things, but it's been really slow...

Also, yay, it looks like I'm able to heart again!

ETA: False alarm. Tried hearting some other posts/threads and received the "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested" error message again. I am so sick of this!

Agreed. I'm having the heart problem too- at least on the app. I just don't understand the constant issues with bugs on both the site and app. 

I traveled for a wedding this weekend and I horribly over-packed my makeup bag (the wedding is one night, do I really need 4 highlighters?) but managed to forget mascara!  Such an important thing and it totally slipped my mind.  The bright side was you could really see my eye shadow.

Image result for facepalm gif

*edited because I can't spell.

Haha, I have like three minis in my purse because I’m always afraid I’ll forget it! 

12,471 Replies
testing