Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That's awful! I hope you're able to get a replacement. 

Oh no! That's terrible. I would be so sad =/ I hope you're able to get your replacement!!

So sad!!!!!!  😥😥😥

I hope you can get a replacement soon!

Ugh, how annoying! I have heard/seen this happening with her products a lot! It honestly turns me off from the brand entirely... Even though the shadows are apparently absolutely amazing (when they aren't shattered). Hopefully you can get your money refunded.

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I hope you can get it rectified. That is such a beautiful palette (best palette I've ever bought if I'm being honest). 

Oh no!  So sad!  What lovely colors those are!  I hope you're able to get a replacement.

Oh no, makeup should never arrive broken! The colours look fantastic too... Is the seller willing to do an exchange?

yikes, no bueno 😢.  hopefully whoever you ordered from will get more so you can do an exchange 

Oh no!!! I'm sorry @StyleLynn, that's so disappointing!

Oh goodness, that is heartbreaking just to see a picture of.

The colors swatch so beautifully, which makes it even sadder. haha

When you don't need more makeup and a palette that you Neeeeeed appears. Why do all 3 colors have to be pretty? Also, how have I  not picked up Incandescent Electra yet?  

http://www.sephora.com/strobe-lighting-blush-palette-P41124789?skuId=1845296&om_mmc=aff-linkshare-re...

Incandescent Electra is my favorite @moxiepancakes

Definitely a must have.

Noo stop the enabling!

Ditto... wish I knew this was coming. I just picked up one of the blushes during the sale (not in this palette). I might still get this if I can catch it...

We've had so much news about Black Friday deals which were mostly lame but hardly any news about these Cyber Monday releases...

This makes me wanna pull out the poor neglected hourglass blushes I do have and give them well deserved love.

i do not need

i do not need

i do not need

I have the holiday palette from last year and still, I want this one. I need to be talked out of it. 

I do not need!

I think I am gonna get it.....

I got weak and followed the link and was relieved to see its sold out online in Canada.  I can now go about pretending I have willpower. 

Edit-darn, it's back in stock.  

Me too @moxiepancakes @TriesToBoClassy!

I'm going to need this one and the NARS Unfiltered I. Trying not to get II. I don't have any Hourglass blushes yet, hope this doesn't disappoint!

Is Nars still20% odd online @k617

@mrsbaine  yes, though the unfiltered palettes will be released on Nars Direct on Dec 15 when the sale will be long gone.

10,980 Replies