Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@darlyndar When the UPS delivery man handed me the package - he was so apologetic about it and let me know that it wasn't his doing!  I couldn't get mad at him because he's always been so sweet to me .. 😞 But I am going to call UPS and ask them about the handling of fragile boxes..this was just ridiculous. 

Wtf this is a train wreck! I would report this to the shipping company ASAP. @kromance

@myumew yeah.. it was a mess.. i was beyond disappointed.. I am going to call UPS and let them know this experience for sure.

Oh no! A replacement for a replacement! 😞 @kromance I hope the third try comes in perfect condition!

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Well, good thing it has fragile stamped over it in huge letters! Geez, wtf did they do to it???

@jozkid Thats what i don't understand lol. IT says FRAGILE. READ it.. and handle it with care SMDH.

That is so terrible! Do mail men/women no longer care about their job? It literally says fragile on the box, and they can't even follow simple instructions. It's not hard to move a box around, especially the small ones Sephora uses.

I'm sorry that you had to go through this @kromance! Good thing customer service has been helping out, or the situation could have truly sucked!

P.S. Your doggo is adorable! Heart

aww you are so sweet @Melissa136. I agree entirely with what you said..  it seems nowadays people just don't give a rats a$s about what they are doing..  Someone obviously didn't put their 100% in whatever they were doing for this to transpire.  Its all good though.. I have a good feeling about the 3rd palette. 😉

Thundy, my sheltie pup was stumped as well.. he hadn't seen packages like that in a while lol ..

Omg!  That package looks like it had a heavy door crush it or an elevator close on it!  :0 @kromance. I’m glad you’re at least having good luck with customer support. 

@heartsmyface @Kim888 It seems like it got trampled major... who knows what happened.. but the poor eyeshadow palette.. lol. toasted for sure. 

Yeah, it would suck major if the customer service was being grouchy.. but honestly, they have been so sweet about it. If the 3rd ones a fail, then I might have to make my way to the store to purchase it instead of having it sent to me. 

RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That’s exactly what it looks like! Looks it it got stuck in a door - that sucks 😞

Heartbreaking!   @kromance

Ugh - Did you see this, @ElleElleG? 😥

Yikes! I had not seen this, thanks for the tag @Tamara76 !!

I completely understand your frustrations @kromance last week I received 3 packages and each one contained a damaged eyeshadow palette 😣.  It makes me second guess ordering powder products as I'm not sure if the issue is with the lack of interior protection or mishandling during the shipping process.

I agree with you @ElleElleG. It was mostly the handling process of the package. Just terrible. When the delivery guy handed it to me, I gasped out loud!  wtf is this??? lol... 

I'm just relieved that my hourglass ambient highlighting palette made it in one piece last week... especially had been worried about that one because the powders are so incredibly soft.  When I was on the phone with customer service, I made the rep put in a note for extra packaging material and an extra sticker on the side that said HANDLE WITH CARE.  . . Now we wait... 

I think I found the people who handled your package @kromanceFedEx-Fail-GIF-05-compressor

Dang, that’s pretty bad! Sorry you haven’t had luck getting one that’s been fully in tact. Hopefully the replacement to your replacement will be packaged better! ❤️

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When your order arrives broken, so you return it & reorder... And the second arrives broken as well *sigh*

Aw, that stinks! What did you order? Any way you can get the item in store so that you won’t have to deal with shipping?

@gonerogue Sorry I just saw this! It was the Colourpop Highlighter Trio, I've never tried their highlighters before & now that they're sold at Sephora, I thought this was a good time to finally do so. I can't get it in store, so I'll have to reorder a second time, but I haven't decided if I will or not. I'm afraid they'll arrive broken again lol. But third time's the charm, right?

@ohheyitscindyk Well.... I guess it won’t hurt to try a third time lol but that sucks! I didn’t know the colourpop highlights were so sensitive. Sending you good vibes so you can get a non-damaged package this time! 👌🏻

@gonerogue Me neither! I don't think I've ever had to reorder something a second time before. That's true, I guess it couldn't hurt. Haha thanks!

12,459 Replies
testing