Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

same happened to me with mac. Same deal PLUS their cyber...

same happened to me with mac. Same deal PLUS their cyber lipstick and lipliner free. by the time i figured ild try contacting them one of my items became oos. the oly option was to cancel my order and redo it but since one item was LE...goodbye free lipstick.

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ugh.... That really does stink!   I hope you can get a price adjustment, @lmi82!!! ❤️

Yes, I saw Perricone add15 went up to add20 (% off) but then we’re not offering the minis I picked up on Friday.  It if I’d bought something that was still available, I would have been super annoyed (was still slightly annoyed but hard to complain since I really got a great deal overall)!  @lmi82  Hopefully you’ll get a good resolution!

I waited to buy all of my discounted goodies because I have learned from past years that Cyber Monday deals are always slightly better than Black Friday deals. Hope you scored some good things!

Thankfully most of the places I ordered from had better Black Friday deals or had the same offer for both sales. It was only those two above that had much better Cyber Monday offers. Even though I didn't get the best deal there, I did still save some money, so I guess it's not all that bad. Well, that's at least what I keep telling myself, lol. 

I did get a lot of great stuff and managed not to go completely overboard this year. 😄

I hope you were able to snag some good stuff, too!

For me personally, I've found Cyber Monday always has better deals. I usually wait for Cyber Monday to get what I plan on getting.

Ugh I hate that too! Happened to me just a few hours after I placed my order. I contacted the company and asked if they would adjust my invoice. Some companies do so it's worth reaching out and asking @lmi82 🙂

@veronika23 Yeah, I think I'll try to contact Papyrus tomorrow. I had placed a big order (for 25% off) and didn't realize that they started their Cyber Monday 30% off sale early. I just wish I had checked my email before making my purchase. I would have saved around $10 more. Let's hope that Papyrus will make an exception. 

On a positive note, I am super excited to receive what I ordered. Papyrus knocked it out of the park with their gift wrap & bags this year. 

@lmi82  well it's worth a shot!  Hope they will refund you the difference. Awesome! 🙂

@lmi82 Oh I feel you! The rage at seeing a significantly better deal literally HOURS later...

Resellers are the worst! Especially this time of year and LE releases, I just don't understand why sites can't put a reasonable limit per person. 

Yes!!! @lmi82! I got snookered by SkynIceland, they had 25% off for 3 days for Black Friday weekend then today it's 30% off. Grr!

Oh no. Not you too, @prettyinpa! 😞

After waiting for more than a week, this is how my Chanel lipstick No 3 comes. Who ate my lipstick???Who ate my lipstick???

Soooo irritated 

Thank you everyone.  I had to return it yesterday.  That Chanel lippie collection is sold out in all downtown SF stores.  The SA said "That's why you don't buy things online".  I liked "Ya Sherlock, i didn't have time to go to the store.  That's why ordered online." 😞 I might have to order from Chanel direct but then I also want to Chanel So Close blush while I'm NOT supposed to shop for another 6 months lol

Anonymous Insider

@blackkitty2014,

What?!  Nooo.  Whether you purchased it online or in the store, it is hardly unreasonable for you to expect that your Chanel lipstick would be in new (and uneaten) condition - it's not like there was a notice in the description field on the website that said "lipsticks may have been partially consumed" and you said "oooh, that's the one I want".  You purchased it from a reputable site; the SA's remark was unnecessary and ... just wrong.

I try not to get too steamed about these things, but that was not right, @blackkitty2014!  I really hope you are able to get a replacement!

Oh no!!!!   I hope you can get a replacement quickly, @blackkitty2014!!!

Yikes! It really does look like someone took a bite out of it. I hope you're able to get this sorted out!

Oh no!!!! 😞

Oh, poor you, @blackkitty2014, that's so depressing. I hope you can get a refund or exchange.

Anonymous Insider

Oh noooo, @blackkitty2014! That is horrible.  I'm so sorry.  Fingers crossed the store has it in stock.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!, 😡😡😡😥😥😥 @blackkitty2014

12,471 Replies
testing