Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When all of the makeup rubs off of my nose 😭

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I redeemed the 3K KVD sunnies reward and the sunnies box is EMPTY!! Someone stole the glasses :(. I'll post a pic in the KVD thread - I can't believe this. I'm so heartbroken and CS gave me my points back plus 100 pts (which is crap, but whatever). This hurts so bad 😞

That's very sad to hear @niki172!! I'm sorry 😞 Hopefully they do another round of the sunnies later in the future so you can try for it again.

I wonder if they can track who was in contact with the items.  :/. Not cool.  @niki172  I’m glad you got your points back but it still sucks cause you had already given those points physical value.  

So horrible!

@niki172 There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to how many points they’ll refund for various things. They gave me 300 points when the FAB Ultra Cream I ordered on Black Friday was not in my box like the invoice said it was. They also refunded my money and put a note on my account that the next time it’s available I get it for the special price. 

So so sorry your sunglasses were missing 😞

@niki172 what?! that's insane! how is that even possible?! And only 100 points extra back, I'd be furious!

@MissPuff SianBT reached out to me, and offered me a full sized bottle of my choice of KVD perfume, a sincere apology, and they got a hold of the Rewards team and the Rewards team is going to look into it. Which if they can prevent this from happening to someone else then I'm happy. If they can find the glasses I'd love to have them, but I'm not holding my breath. I appreciate everything Sian has done by the offer of perfume, and also involving the Rewards team. Does it stink that I don't have the glasses instead? Absolutely, but they've made it right. Plus there's a thief somewhere in there that they have to worry about.

@niki172 that’s horrible someone would do that. Take the one thing Sephora couldn’t cheaply replace. And just 100 extra points. Wow. 

@niki172 that is awful!!

Omg @niki172  😞 That is so wrong, I am really sorry this happened to you. Truly awful. 😞

Watching Instagram gurus squeeze half a bottle of liquid highlighter on their face under foundation. Drives me crazy! 

I just watched a video where someone did that and it irked me.  Why not mix a small amount into your foundation and get the same effect using less product? @StaceyTee

😂 I’d like to see one of them in person under a spot light. It would give me a chance to use my eclipse glasses again 

Sad story ahead 😭

I was at Target this afternoon and took my work backpack with me since I carry my card case in it. Little did I know that one of the zippers was OPEN and nobody bothered to tell me (another pet peeve) so naturally my FAVORITE Nars Powermatte lippie fell out and shattered all over their clean, white floor 😖😩 Luckily I had my shopping list in hand and used that to grab the broken bottle but I had to let an employee know that my lipstick made a huge mess and I was utterly embarrassed. The Target employees handled it very well though so I will give them props for that. Anyway.... Rest In Peace NARS Powermatte in American Woman 😵 You will be greatly missed and hopefully replaced soon! 

Oh no!  My heart breaks for you! @gonerogue

Oh no! I'm sorry about the Powermatte. But good on you for staying to make sure it got taken care of- so many people don't! 

@gonerogue That's so good of you to stay around and warn people! Such a tragic loss, RIP Nars Powermatte 😞 Though, silver lining, at least American Women isn't a LE color! 

You’re right, I would have been extra bummed if it was limited edition and no longer available. Maybe Santa will rebuy it for me for Xmas? 😇😉

I’m glad the employees were graceful about it, I’m sure so many people have an accident and walk away instead of telling someone about the mess, so that was really cool of you. I’m so annoyed no one told you that you’re bag was unzipped, it sucks that your fav lippies was broken, hopefully you can replace it soon ❤️

@bakeamuffin The employees were pretty grateful that I didn’t just walk away and I stayed to warn people not to step on my mess until they came to clean it up but that was mainly because I was very mortified at what I had done. I’m thinking of writing a nice letter to their store manager to let know they have some good people!

12,421 Replies
testing