Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: So, we all know that the 3 free samples are a slot machin...

I have been getting 1 or 0 samples lately makes me a little sad but at least my promos were correct.  

@moxiepancakes, we should have a thread of "What sample(s) you received today?" 😉 One time i got exact same 3 tarte foundation samples that i dont need.  I dont know which one is worst (no samples or the samples you know you wont able to use)?

I mean, I'm still going to use it, but I'm going to be bi...

I mean, I'm still going to use it, but I'm going to be bitter about it! 😾💢

I almost always got something I didn’t choose. So my pet peeve is why am I spending my time choosing the samples when I know I won’t get what I choose anyway. 😉

@fieldsofclover Funny you should mention this..... I see there is/was a free sample of Guerlain foundation offered.  The color stated doesn't exist anymore since they changed their packaging last year.  🙂

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

second time this crap happens im about fed up shopping here. And now the lipstick lolita 2 is oos. The le one. This took maybe a week or more and im just now getting the cancellation thing. This and my stuff being dlivered somewhere else and that person not wanting to return it is infuriating.

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ugh I'm sorry this happen @Blackwhiskey.  Not cool! 😞

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

veronika23 wrote:

Ugh I'm sorry this happen @Blackwhiskey.  Not cool! 😞

I know and this is not the first time its happened ugh

When someone asks me why I'm wearing makeup.....because I...

When someone asks me why I'm wearing makeup.....because I WANT to!!! I don't need a special reason. It's not a confidence issue. I'm not going on a date. I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm expressing myself! That is all.

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I hate that there was one day late this summer when I was really inspired to write all sorts of product reviews here... I must have posted 10 or 12 of them.

It also happened to be the same day there was, apparently, some massive web dev drama at Casa Sephora, so most of them ended up lost in time and space. Now every so often I look for one thinking "Where's my XYZ review, I know I wrote one" and realizing it's one of the reviews that went into the abyss. 🚮😠

(I'm not mad about the tech blip, I've been in their shoes enough times... I'm just a completionist so they're like missing scavenger hunt items I thought I already had!)

Anonymous Insider

anything not perfect for liquid winged liner!

Oh lord, who saw this hideous Bobbi Brown IG post? 

Not even blended in the crease, uneven liner, and eyeliner or mascara IN HER EYEBALL!!!

SO GROSS AND UNSKILLED, wtf Boobi Brown?

So gross, why would they post this?So gross, why would they post this?

Honest to goodness, this was the finished look!Honest to goodness, this was the finished look!

Ohhhh dear!

@sister13 when I first saw the first photo I was like EEWW there's stuff in her eye! But the eye makeup isn't bad...I must be too unskilled to notice...

then I saw the second one and FINALLY understand what you meant... WHAT???

Not a flattering look. Just no.

And the eyeball mascara...that could've easily been edited out!

Looks like a hot mess to me, too @sister13!  What were they thinking?!

Omg what a mess! 

I don't find the eye shadow look so bad but the stuff in her eye is gross and so unhygienic.I can't stand it when anything get in my eye,so I don't want to see pics of it from a beauty brand.

Wow that is awful. The unblended eyeshadow is one thing, but the eyeball... I mean... come on. 

Okay so Boobi Brown was a typo, but I’m leaving it! 😂😂😂

I'm never ever not going to call her that from now on. Th...

I'm never ever not going to call her that from now on. Thanks a lot @sister13 😂🤣

I wear glasses and I can't see squat without them!! I even went to the lengths of getting contacts so that my make up would look great. Well then... got contacts and I feel like I still cant see well enough to do top liner. I'm not sure if I'm terrible at top liner and i'm not getting the gist of it OR that I really can't see that close in the mirror.  

Imnpasting this from my ig. And adding something extra.

So some stuff happened today. But first let me say that 2 days ago two of my packages were delivered to one of my neighbor’s, and i had trouble getting them, he did not want to give them to me. And now, this dress i ordered was “delivered”, I say that because it wasn’t delivered to me. I do not know where it is but someone has it and it is not me. After an hour of waiting to soeak to someone at usps, i got helped but really on their end it says it was delivered. The mailman hadnt even been to my street and i checked when the mailman was putting stuff into the neighbor’s box and i didn’t see anything. Once my mailman came i asked him about a black package and mentioned the company name to no avail, he didn’t even have it prior to me getting a delivery notice. I have no idea what happened but this completely sucks. I paid 40 some for air. I will be calling usps again Wednesday to check up on the status, i also have to go Monday to pick up another package that was not delivered despite my mother being here. I know it gets hectic but understand that feeling like someone stole something you paid for and worked for during SUCKS. Im finally treating myself to clothes i like only to have this happen. I don’t hate the entirety of the mail staff, just whoever scanned and delivered my item somewhere, and whoever decided to keep it. #usps #killstar #killstarco #lostitem #aggravated

to top it off some stuff i ordered on sephora from my moms account got cancelled and is no longer in stock. The marc jacobs lip gloss set and i never got a response from cs. And then to top it off two items i ordered from my account are no longer available and ingot a notice that there will be a delay in my order and i have a feeling that will be cancelled as well. 

12,471 Replies
testing