Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ohhhh dear!

@sister13 when I first saw the first photo I was like EEWW there's stuff in her eye! But the eye makeup isn't bad...I must be too unskilled to notice...

then I saw the second one and FINALLY understand what you meant... WHAT???

Not a flattering look. Just no.

And the eyeball mascara...that could've easily been edited out!

Looks like a hot mess to me, too @sister13!  What were they thinking?!

Omg what a mess! 

I don't find the eye shadow look so bad but the stuff in her eye is gross and so unhygienic.I can't stand it when anything get in my eye,so I don't want to see pics of it from a beauty brand.

Wow that is awful. The unblended eyeshadow is one thing, but the eyeball... I mean... come on. 

Okay so Boobi Brown was a typo, but I’m leaving it! 😂😂😂

I'm never ever not going to call her that from now on. Th...

I'm never ever not going to call her that from now on. Thanks a lot @sister13 😂🤣

I wear glasses and I can't see squat without them!! I even went to the lengths of getting contacts so that my make up would look great. Well then... got contacts and I feel like I still cant see well enough to do top liner. I'm not sure if I'm terrible at top liner and i'm not getting the gist of it OR that I really can't see that close in the mirror.  

Imnpasting this from my ig. And adding something extra.

So some stuff happened today. But first let me say that 2 days ago two of my packages were delivered to one of my neighbor’s, and i had trouble getting them, he did not want to give them to me. And now, this dress i ordered was “delivered”, I say that because it wasn’t delivered to me. I do not know where it is but someone has it and it is not me. After an hour of waiting to soeak to someone at usps, i got helped but really on their end it says it was delivered. The mailman hadnt even been to my street and i checked when the mailman was putting stuff into the neighbor’s box and i didn’t see anything. Once my mailman came i asked him about a black package and mentioned the company name to no avail, he didn’t even have it prior to me getting a delivery notice. I have no idea what happened but this completely sucks. I paid 40 some for air. I will be calling usps again Wednesday to check up on the status, i also have to go Monday to pick up another package that was not delivered despite my mother being here. I know it gets hectic but understand that feeling like someone stole something you paid for and worked for during SUCKS. Im finally treating myself to clothes i like only to have this happen. I don’t hate the entirety of the mail staff, just whoever scanned and delivered my item somewhere, and whoever decided to keep it. #usps #killstar #killstarco #lostitem #aggravated

to top it off some stuff i ordered on sephora from my moms account got cancelled and is no longer in stock. The marc jacobs lip gloss set and i never got a response from cs. And then to top it off two items i ordered from my account are no longer available and ingot a notice that there will be a delay in my order and i have a feeling that will be cancelled as well. 

@Blackwhiskey This happens when I ship stuff to my parent's place all the time. Luckily they live in a small town and know everyone in the street so people will just walk over and deliver the packages to the correct houses. It still is really annoying and frustrating to see delivered while knowing you don't have it. I set up a P.O. box at the nearest post office where I live since I don't really have a mailbox and I don't trust my neighbours not to take my packages. If that keeps happening, I would recommend you try that. It is inconvenient,  but it's less bad than having your stuff stolen or having neighbours who won't give you your packages back. Hopefully usps fixes the situation and you get your packages! Good luck!

Every time I order from sephora and they come and deliver the package, the post man leaves it outside. Sephora has their brand all over the outside of the box aka whoever is passing by knows that inside that box is sephora goods. They keep using this mailing postal service which doesn't care about the packages.  Now.. someone stole my package and I'm having a difficult time recovering it. 

this is terrible, at least now  with the sephora ones i pick them up myself from  a ups store but the items in question are all from different companies not related to beauty :'\ just fashion and stuff.

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

No one can see my awesome eye makeup under my glasses. And contacts just make my eyes water and mess everything up. Like really?! Of all things I can be bad at it’s seeing. Thanks for the genetics mother.

SERIOUSLY THIS IS TRUTH. Blah... I've finally decided it...

SERIOUSLY THIS IS TRUTH. Blah... I've finally decided it just means I can wear more dramatic eye makeup during the day than I would be able to get away with otherwise. There has to be some perks to it, right? 🤓

RE: SERIOUSLY THIS IS TRUTH. Blah... I've finally decided it...

Exactly!!! My eyes are always bold. 😂
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Hilarious. 

RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sadly true though. Lol. Like I spend so long on my eyes then no one even sees them! Like it took me so long to blend and at least three tries on my eyeliner and 20 coats of mascara. But I will admit glasses are awesome for when my wings don’t perfectly match. Haha. 😂
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Omg. I love it. 

When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shipping schedule and people go crazy because their boxes are later than they had been previously. Chill out! It's not late yet! Their FAQs are very clear when you can expect your box. Rant over.

I wish the mods could just move all of those posts into t...

I wish the mods could just move all of those posts into the Customer Support group, except then of course you /know/ people would say it was a conspiracy to hide negative feedback... sigh. Nobody reads anymore haha

Re: When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

When people get charged on the first and wonder why their box wasn't shipped immediately. Did you even read what you signed up for? lol

12,459 Replies
testing