Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Omg. I love it. 

When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shipping schedule and people go crazy because their boxes are later than they had been previously. Chill out! It's not late yet! Their FAQs are very clear when you can expect your box. Rant over.

I wish the mods could just move all of those posts into t...

I wish the mods could just move all of those posts into the Customer Support group, except then of course you /know/ people would say it was a conspiracy to hide negative feedback... sigh. Nobody reads anymore haha

Re: When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

When people get charged on the first and wonder why their box wasn't shipped immediately. Did you even read what you signed up for? lol

RE: Re: When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

They don’t 😂😂

RE: When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

This is annoying haha! There are so many of the same questions in the forum, take a second to search and read before asking the same thing 100 other people already asked

YES @bakeamuffin!!!

YES @bakeamuffin!!!

Re: RE: When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

@bakeamuffin I know!! that is so annoying!!

repeating same questions over and over again..Ugh!

RE: When Play! boxes decide to stick to their official shippi...

Omg yes @Lazybeautybeast ! The shipping date is literally right on the subscription page and even a cursory look in the play! group would show multiple threads where the question has been answered! There’s still an over a week for it to show up on time and people are getting very dramatic.

I got my tracking email this morning, just like I thought...

I got my tracking email this morning, just like I thought I would. I get that some people want it before Xmas but come on.

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Timing. Sometimes timing really sucks. 

I had ordered a purple scarf from Anthropologie during their Black Friday sale for a gift. The dang thing had been on backorder and was finally delivered today. Though it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. 

In the meantime, two new colors popped up on the website and one of them had just appeared this past week. I liked the new green one so much better than the purple scarf I ordered. However, due to Anthropologie's ridiculous shipping costs, I decided to wait until my order came to make a decision. Who knows? I may have ended up really liking the scarf I originally ordered.

Then Anthropologie started another sale yesterday... the day my package was supposed to be delivered. Of course, UPS never made it, but I figured one night wouldn't hurt. I mean, the scarf was brand new on the website! It would be ludicrous that it would sell out overnight! Right? WRONG! The scarf sold out overnight. A brand new scarf that had only been on the website for a few days sold out in one freaking night. 

If my package delivery was not rescheduled, I would have seen that the scarf I ordered is not that great, and had been able to order the other color with no problems. 

I am just so angry right now. I am just LIVID. 😠

When will I learn to just order something and worry about money or shipping costs later? 😞

Just dropped a container of q-tips on my desk and then opened them upside down as I went to pick them up...

20171215_113402-01.jpeg

So @MissPuff I had forgotten that Sephora sold these, until I saw your post last week. Just bought some today. Um... thanks for documenting your moment of argh? 🙇👍

@fieldsofclover haha, glad someone could benefit from my mess! 🙂 

Ughhh did it go kinda slow motion as well?? I honestly feel like times slows down just a tiny bit as a makeup mishap (dropping a bottle of foundation on the hard ground for instance) occurs as I watch and say  "Nooooooooooo." That may just be me though. Last time I did this was with skincare - retinol all over the floor of my bathroom. 

@niki172 It was one of those things where I KNEW the instant I went to grab it, that the container was upside down and there was just no way to stop it...

Oh I hate that - watching a mess being made with no way to stop it. I'm sorry @MissPuff I hope everything was salvageable.

Metaphor for my entire life right now. 

@Susubee It's a pretty accurate portrayal of my past month as well 🙂 

omg nooooo

*Darth Vader voice*

*Darth Vader voice*
12,421 Replies
testing