Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

6E08046D-DA0D-4DFD-8AEB-77F9F7AEA677.jpeg

Nooooo!!! @stillatreasure what did you lose? It looks...😭

😑😭

@danielledanielle yes!!! I think this one one of my March favorites, too...yep, just found it😭 https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-March-2021-Edition/m-p/579466...

@eshoe , oh nooo, that makes it worse

Oh no, that is always so upsetting when that happens @eshoe 😢

Isn’t it, @faeriegirl? Thankfully it doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it’s always something good🤦🏻‍♀️

@eshoe 😢 that happened to my Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil except it fell in my sink and most of it was gone. I think I still had half the bottle left. 

Oh no, @SportyGirly125! I swear there is a converse relationship between how new/how much you care for a product is, and the degree of mess it makes when it breaks your heart💔

@eshoe  This is just so sad! 😭

B181F20E-C265-4AF2-BCC3-1A941597CB90.gif

That’s what I said @Shosh85 😭 I stared for a few seconds trying to wrap my head around it before committing to a total loss!

Oh no 😭

It’s such a bummer @fatimamummy. It’s the third skincare item I’ve dropped this week🤦🏻‍♀️On the bright side, it kind of looks like a little 🐌☺️

Oh that’s awful! Did the jar tip upside down? @eshoe 

I opened it and tapped some from the lid @Guessgal, and dropped the bottom. Not sure how exactly, but I dropped the top as well. I couldn’t find it for a few minutes as it had lodged itself on my towel rack. 

Oh noooo 😭

It never slips when it’s almost empty @lnum 😢

@eshoe You are so right about that!!!

When people pump or drip products right onto their face (Instagrammers I'm looking at you). Just stop!!

1. it is a waste of product

2. you are touching a dropper your face possibly contaminating product

3. it looks silly

4. its running down your face and that cant be good for your application process.

Haha

This is a huge pet peeve for me, but when you have major mascara fall out! There was one mascara that I put on and it had me looking like a raccoon in two hours! 

1 Reply
testing