Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@missrobin, it's challenging to work through an entire palette or just to be able to make all the shades work; I hear ya on that. Single eye shadow colors are great! 

Hm...my top beauty pet peeve is a foundation that makes you look orange. I also am not the biggest fan of super thick eyeliner on myself. 

Oh, so sad, @eshoe!! 😭

@haleyvvvv events like this make me wish for a simple tube rather than a pretty jar!

Oh, I hate when that happens, @eshoe

It is, @curlychiquita - and it’s always the good ones😂

Oh no @eshoe! 🙈 

@quspork and there was no saving this, either...it had to be the floor:( On the bright side, it did fall in kind of a pretty way🤷🏻‍♀️

6E08046D-DA0D-4DFD-8AEB-77F9F7AEA677.jpeg

Nooooo!!! @stillatreasure what did you lose? It looks...😭

😑😭

@danielledanielle yes!!! I think this one one of my March favorites, too...yep, just found it😭 https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-at-Sephora/Monthly-Favorites-March-2021-Edition/m-p/579466...

@eshoe , oh nooo, that makes it worse

Oh no, that is always so upsetting when that happens @eshoe 😢

Isn’t it, @faeriegirl? Thankfully it doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it’s always something good🤦🏻‍♀️

@eshoe 😢 that happened to my Kiehl's Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate Moisturizing Face Oil except it fell in my sink and most of it was gone. I think I still had half the bottle left. 

Oh no, @SportyGirly125! I swear there is a converse relationship between how new/how much you care for a product is, and the degree of mess it makes when it breaks your heart💔

@eshoe  This is just so sad! 😭

B181F20E-C265-4AF2-BCC3-1A941597CB90.gif

That’s what I said @Shosh85 😭 I stared for a few seconds trying to wrap my head around it before committing to a total loss!

Oh no 😭

1 Reply
testing