Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

No, it's not just you, @treestar86 !  

@Titian06  thank you!!  not alone for once, hehe. 

When your lashes don’t stay the whole day ! 

True! I’ve already got a post in the everything eyes board to find a solution to this. If I hear something innovative I’ll let you know 😊

I have a fun story! I ordered some makeup during a brand's sale a week ago. The package was traveling between Ohio and California. I just checked the tracking today, and... my package is now in Honolulu.

Screenshot at 2020-09-16 11-54-07.png

@ibblej  Wow, talk about overshooting the point of delivery! 🤣 Imagine what Honolulu center workers must've thought when they saw where your package is supposed to end up. I hope it arrives soon, safe and sound! 

Your package hit the layover jackpot, @ibblej! 😄

@ibblej  It’s just taking a little pit stop to soak up some rays and it will be on its way to see you very soon! 😄

@ibblej - I wish I had the travel itinerary of your order!  😁

@Titian06   Wouldn’t that be nice!  

Not only did I receive someone else’s order (with the correct packing slip for the palette I ordered) but they were only going to give them one sample!  That’s not nice!  This is the first time I’ve been shorted samples and it’s not even my order.  I’ve had replacement samples though.   Sigh, someone out there is receiving my palette when all they want is a pamper session.  

D5521584-0871-431B-951D-493C73A26447.jpeg

On my last half dozen orders I have either received the wrong sample or been shorted a sample. 

I got someone's else order too complete with their order form though. Wasn't as great as yours..errrr, wrong box. But great choices! @heartsmyface 

@sonnydee  Ouhhh what was in your surprise order? 

Nothing worth even remembering @heartsmyface 😔 not like your surprise box! Love that SF mask!

@sonnydee   Aw rotten luck!  😅.    

i love it too and already own it.  It’ll probably end up a part of someone’s Christmas gift.  The

chances of me getting through the one I have before this one expires are slim.  The other goodies however... yay!!  

This same thing happened to @bakeamuffin recently @heartsmyface wonder what's going on 

Update- They let me keep the wrong parcel and told me they’d resend the correct one.  
But ahhhhhh!!!   plot twist- it’s not the correct order they resent.   I’ve been shipped a duplicate of another order I recently made😶.   I don’t know what to do at this point.  How did this happen?  We had the correct order number in the conversation. Everything seemed cut and dry.  Is the universe telling me not to get the ND Glam palette?  

@heartsmyface ... No the universe is just sending you on a quest! 😅🤷🏽‍♀️

@danielledanielle I got it in the end and it was worth all the hassle.  It’s gorgeous!  

Heh @heartsmyface, I like your umbrage against the single...

Heh @heartsmyface, I like your umbrage against the single sample! It's possible they are an oddball like I am, sometimes there's only one sample that interests me, so I pick only one. Receiving an incorrect order always confuses me, I think it's happened just once. However, I once received the right items but an entirely different packing slip. Like, what happened here 🤔🤔
1 Reply
testing