Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@suzyo That's an amazing exchange, thanks so much for sharing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@CoffeeWuff I was scrolling through the sale section and there a couple butt masks in there. No thanks.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Anything to make ๐Ÿ’ฐ

What is going on with USPS? Anytime I receive a tracking number, the package is enroute, but low and behold the item seems to vanish with no update.My Sephora order shipped from the MS warehouse on Saturday and bounced around MS and TN. It finally departed  MS for estimated delivery of May 13. Then my next update states that package will be delayed. I checked again and new estimated date of delivery is May 21 one week from today!  Frustrating!! It is also happening with my Ulta packages. I wish that Sephora would return to shipping with UPS. I never had any issues with them.

I agree UPS is much better!

I have the same problem but with Canada post, it's so wei...

I have the same problem but with Canada post, it's so weird and annoying! I don't even have a shipping date anymore and no updates since may 16...

I contacted a company I ordered something from because my order showed shipped but stuck in California for over a week. The company said that USPS is over loaded and not updating their tracking much so it's not accurate. Frustrating for sure.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

This is what I saw when trying to check the Sephora website at 2:30 a.m. CT One of the few websites I check multiple times a day and now I had to stand in cyber line๐Ÿ˜ก I know I have still been spending, but with my local stores still shut down, I'm relying on my internet shopping ๐Ÿค‘

why are the model choices for sephora "try it on section"...

why are the model choices for sephora "try it on section" so light skinned? What if I want to buy for a friend? where is my option? And no i dont want to upload a photo.

WOW! I have not seen that message since Black Friday @Luvstravel.

I know @Loretta55 I thought is there some great sale popp...

I know @Loretta55 I thought is there some great sale popping up after our sales were over ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Luvstravel 

I got that message also!!! I just closed it and reloaded ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@GG84 I tried to reload multiple times for about five min...

@GG84 I tried to reload multiple times for about five minutes, still getting same message, gave up and went back to sleep.

Re: @GG84 I tried to reload multiple times for about five min...

@Luvstravel @I got that message too yesterday morning but just waited it out for a hour and a half and it was back up again. 

Got my hands on a $100 rouge reward & the item that I was planning on using it on just disappeared off the sitetenor (9).gif

What a bummer, @sonnydee !

I had just figured what i want on Mon night, added to my...

I had just figured what i want on Mon night, added to my cart & then waited until Tues for the reward to drop..imagine my surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ @Titian06

Oh good grief, that is such a disappointment @sonnydee ๐Ÿคจ

Perfect explanation pic ๐Ÿ‘

Perfect explanation pic ๐Ÿ‘

@eshoe this pic can explain my feelings bettertenor (10).gif

Ugh what was it, @sonnydee ? Iโ€™m totally curious but my bets are on PMG or CT๐Ÿค”

testing