Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Why is the idea of a boob and butt mask so funny to me?

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Just another tactic to get women to spend money / feel insecure for no reason!!!!!!!! I thought the same thing when I started seeing these products. Like really?

@sprocketta @CoffeeWuff I 100% buy both, not for any results, but because I find masking to be a fun activity to do! I do them with my partner for fun. So, while I donโ€™t expect results, I do think theyโ€™re pretty hilarious and a good time.  

@lnum  I love that idea!  I'm totally stealing it ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Inum let us know how they are then. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I imagine them to...

@InuM let us know how they are then. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I imagine them to be a bit uncomfy & does on need to stand around naked or...? I guess I am fine with normal body lotion. ๐Ÿ˜… It's great you can do things like that with your boyfriend, though. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: @Inum let us know how they are then. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I imagine them to...

@CoffeeWuff Theyโ€™re really cold when you first put them on, but they warm up a bit after a few minutes. We usually just take a nap for 20-30 minutes with them on since you canโ€™t really move or theyโ€™ll fall off. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lnum that's perspective I didn't have! Thanks!

@sprocketta 

I was thinking the same. ^.^ I am still somehow curious whether anyone buys them though (well, I am sure) & what the reviews will say. Not sure the world was waiting for butt & boob masks - but here we go, I guess. 

@CoffeeWuff  the reviews are pretty funny. When I first saw the Sephora Collections brand come out with some a while back, my first thought was how one size doesn't fit all here 

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.41.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.41.39 AM.png

@suzyo That's an amazing exchange, thanks so much for sharing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@CoffeeWuff I was scrolling through the sale section and there a couple butt masks in there. No thanks.

Anything to make ๐Ÿ’ฐ

What is going on with USPS? Anytime I receive a tracking number, the package is enroute, but low and behold the item seems to vanish with no update.My Sephora order shipped from the MS warehouse on Saturday and bounced around MS and TN. It finally departed  MS for estimated delivery of May 13. Then my next update states that package will be delayed. I checked again and new estimated date of delivery is May 21 one week from today!  Frustrating!! It is also happening with my Ulta packages. I wish that Sephora would return to shipping with UPS. I never had any issues with them.

I agree UPS is much better!

I have the same problem but with Canada post, it's so wei...

I have the same problem but with Canada post, it's so weird and annoying! I don't even have a shipping date anymore and no updates since may 16...

I contacted a company I ordered something from because my order showed shipped but stuck in California for over a week. The company said that USPS is over loaded and not updating their tracking much so it's not accurate. Frustrating for sure.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

This is what I saw when trying to check the Sephora website at 2:30 a.m. CT One of the few websites I check multiple times a day and now I had to stand in cyber line๐Ÿ˜ก I know I have still been spending, but with my local stores still shut down, I'm relying on my internet shopping ๐Ÿค‘

why are the model choices for sephora "try it on section"...

why are the model choices for sephora "try it on section" so light skinned? What if I want to buy for a friend? where is my option? And no i dont want to upload a photo.

WOW! I have not seen that message since Black Friday @Luvstravel.

I know @Loretta55 I thought is there some great sale popp...

I know @Loretta55 I thought is there some great sale popping up after our sales were over ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Luvstravel 

I got that message also!!! I just closed it and reloaded ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

6 Replies
testing