Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I saw the swatches on the Chanel thread @lmaster and loved them. It’s ok I just wish they would have cancelled the order🤦🏻‍♀️

Did they just not charge you? @eshoe but sent you samples??

Yes @lmaster!!! I don’t even order from them direct enough to warrant it. I was pretty surprised. No charge. Just a request to review it🤦🏻‍♀️

Well @eshoe at least you received some free samples

Yeah, I really dislike how some companies ship samples separately from the products. I guess they just ship whatever they find first to enhance speediness, but it's not very environmentally friendly. Sorry to hear you couldn't get your hands on the LE Chanel 😞 @eshoe 

@Guessgal I get that companies are trying to compete in shipping immediately. My order said ‘Pending’ for days despite the samples being shipped. This was the first quad I’ve been excited about in awhile, oh well, better to save the money for TP😂

@eshoe What's TP?

Yep @Guessgal toilet paper, @lmaster @beat me to it! 

@Guessgal toilet paper 😆

Haha makes sense. I was struggling to come up with a cosmetics brand with those initials 😄 @eshoe @lmaster 

@Guessgal too funny, you will probably be seeing those abbreviations more often now 🧻🤭

I ordered two separate orders from Neimans and they sent both my FOIL samples in their own package, so now I have 4 packages coming for 2 orders. I got excited at first because I thought they sent me my orders twice by accident lol. 

Oh @xcicee how frustrating:/ Hope you found something good, though😉

Nooooo!   Like why?  The samples aren’t worth the extra postage.  @eshoe 

@heartsmyface   Yes totally, I do not need the extra samples I just was ecstatic that I managed to snag the quad, which apparently I didn’t. Such a waste of resources, really. 

🤯

@GG84 That is wrong on so many levels. If you aren’t violating company policy for dress code then there’s no reason your appearance should be commented on. Personally, I’d say something to HR. I still regret not saying something when in a similar situation. (I was told by an awful supervisor to dress more feminine, even though I was perfectly professional. He thought I needed more accessories and higher heels.)

When large chain companies like Sephora continue to carry brands that are not inclusive and troll people especially those that are transgender *cough Too Face cough*. Seriously Sephora you claim to be all inclusive so will you take action against companies that are not?? What has been said is disgusting, and the best way to send the message that this is not okay behavior is to hit them where it hurts - their wallets. #bantoofaced

True beauty comes from within. Anyone selling makeup products should know this and act with kindness and grace.

@niki172 @veronika23 Looks Like jarred has responded now: 

Spoiler
mf967u6xqsa41.jpg

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

He definitely made the right decision, I’m not his biggest fan but I assume part of the holdup was that it was his sister and he probably wanted to speak to her directly and privately about it before releasing an official statement.
testing