Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yep! I was going to say @ather so does my husband, and honestly I think it embarrasses him bc he knows the delivery driver,, but I say,, that's his job 😆

@lmaster  Omg that’s hilarious!! What’s the chance you know the driver!! I love it. But it could totally be worse. 

@ather we live in a very small town 😆

@lmaster  That makes so much sense!! 

I feel this too! I was doing so well this year then I got...

I feel this too! I was doing so well this year then I got stressed and my spending spiked.

@lmaster 😂 I’m sooooo guilty of this as well.  It’s a stress induced brain glitch.  

@heartsmyface it's just not right for stress to pray on our weakness of beauty 😆

@lmaster  Also, just when I thought I was finally done with cyber monday and black friday, I check my email and there are so many "Last Chance," "Cyber Monday Extended One More Day!!!!," etc. emails. 

@PrettyPaint  Now your case of the Monday’s can last all week!!!!  

Isn't that so nice of them @PrettyPaint 😆

@lmaster   I detect a slight note of sarcasm in your comment. 😉

😂 @Ispend2much6 you got that right!

Yeah @lmaster. These deals aren't making it any easier. �...

Yeah @lmaster. These deals aren't making it any easier. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Re: Yeah @lmaster. These deals aren't making it any easier. �...

I know!  there were some that I was trying to decide about, but then they just went off sale (even though they're still on the sale section, annoyingly).  guess that solves my problem!! lol 😉

@danielledanielle and now 25$ off 75!!!

I should be asleep, @lmaster and I'm up thinking..should I wait or buy what's in my basket!

The feeling is mutual 😂 @danielledanielle but seriously,, sleep is way better 😉

@lmaster it's so hard this time of year! especially with the good deals as well and everyone else talking about buying things!!

@Kim888 yes! Exactly and things I've really been wanting,,, but not so much needing 😂

@lmaster   I hope things calm down for you soon.  The stress shopping runs deep, I know.  I wasn't going to do any shopping this week, but I did.  I was more restrained than in previous years so I guess that much is good.  I actually branched out into other shopping categories-  not all beauty products! 

Lately I've been getting sick and tired of not even remembering everything I have, and not being able to quickly find it in my stash.  That's daily stress right there that I don't need, you know? 

@Ispend2much6  That’s a whole other pet peeve for me... forgetting what I even have already! Some unopened in boxes under my bed. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I have a day off soon I need to do a big purge of stuff I won’t use and older things. I want a curated collection of favourites.... but I just can’t stop buying! 

1 Reply
testing