Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@lmaster   I detect a slight note of sarcasm in your comment. 😉

😂 @Ispend2much6 you got that right!

Yeah @lmaster. These deals aren't making it any easier. �...

Yeah @lmaster. These deals aren't making it any easier. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Re: Yeah @lmaster. These deals aren't making it any easier. �...

I know!  there were some that I was trying to decide about, but then they just went off sale (even though they're still on the sale section, annoyingly).  guess that solves my problem!! lol 😉

@danielledanielle and now 25$ off 75!!!

I should be asleep, @lmaster and I'm up thinking..should I wait or buy what's in my basket!

The feeling is mutual 😂 @danielledanielle but seriously,, sleep is way better 😉

@lmaster it's so hard this time of year! especially with the good deals as well and everyone else talking about buying things!!

@Kim888 yes! Exactly and things I've really been wanting,,, but not so much needing 😂

@lmaster   I hope things calm down for you soon.  The stress shopping runs deep, I know.  I wasn't going to do any shopping this week, but I did.  I was more restrained than in previous years so I guess that much is good.  I actually branched out into other shopping categories-  not all beauty products! 

Lately I've been getting sick and tired of not even remembering everything I have, and not being able to quickly find it in my stash.  That's daily stress right there that I don't need, you know? 

@Ispend2much6  That’s a whole other pet peeve for me... forgetting what I even have already! Some unopened in boxes under my bed. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I have a day off soon I need to do a big purge of stuff I won’t use and older things. I want a curated collection of favourites.... but I just can’t stop buying! 

@missjeanie   I understand.  I just did a purge and actually got rid of old Guerlain and Givenchy lipsticks, and highlighters that are the wrong shade for me, but that I bought because I am very susceptible to the "hype" about products, especially if I like the brand.  Purge part 2 will be comparing for dupes. 

ugh me too. keep seeing good deals on nice looking creams and stuff I want to try, but then I remember I already have a bajillion (including all the samples) that I don't even use.  my whole room is covered in boxes, and the closet's all full of stuff.  I need to do an inventory, lol...

@treestar86   I get it.  I have two boxes of beauty products at my feet here in the kitchen, in addition to my bedroom. 

@Ispend2much6 ooooo that's a whole other issue!! Organization!! That costs money too 🤦

@lmaster   Sure does.  Keep an eye on Groupon;  I got those pink acrylic organizers for a very good price.

Also, please disregard my good news in my previous post.  Charlotte T's and Pat M's $10 Luxe Trance sale were too much for me. lol

@Ispend2much6 @lmaster As much as i love good deals, i'm ready for these Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals to be over.  It is just too much for my wallet.  I know i will cry when i have to pay off all these when my CC statement comes

@blackkitty2014   Yep, that's another stressor; the credit card viewing.  It's not worth it.  I need to keep telling myself that.  I'm doing better on regular buys, but $10 PM lipsticks?  I wasn't going to let that go.  That's just about a drugstore price.

@Ispend2much6  Oh, I didn't let that one go either. Although it was probably partially stress shopping, I'm going to give myself and everyone else a pass on the $10 Pat McGrath and say it's smart shopping.

@PrettyPaint   I like it thanks! 😉

@Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 uughhhhhh i don't even want to think about it

2 Replies
testing