Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@treestar86   I get it.  I have two boxes of beauty products at my feet here in the kitchen, in addition to my bedroom. 

@Ispend2much6 ooooo that's a whole other issue!! Organization!! That costs money too 🤦

@lmaster   Sure does.  Keep an eye on Groupon;  I got those pink acrylic organizers for a very good price.

Also, please disregard my good news in my previous post.  Charlotte T's and Pat M's $10 Luxe Trance sale were too much for me. lol

@Ispend2much6 @lmaster As much as i love good deals, i'm ready for these Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals to be over.  It is just too much for my wallet.  I know i will cry when i have to pay off all these when my CC statement comes

@blackkitty2014   Yep, that's another stressor; the credit card viewing.  It's not worth it.  I need to keep telling myself that.  I'm doing better on regular buys, but $10 PM lipsticks?  I wasn't going to let that go.  That's just about a drugstore price.

@Ispend2much6  Oh, I didn't let that one go either. Although it was probably partially stress shopping, I'm going to give myself and everyone else a pass on the $10 Pat McGrath and say it's smart shopping.

@PrettyPaint   I like it thanks! 😉

@Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 uughhhhhh i don't even want to think about it

@lmaster, I know just how you feel.  I try to reign it in but sometimes it gets the better of me. Hugs 💓

Awwww thanks!! @curlychiquita 🤗

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I used to do that all the time, for many years,... As soon as I got stressed, I was clicking “complete purchase”.... Finally broke the habit this year. But when I start to get really overwhelmed, I still find myself looking at my online shopping carts (smh)

Same @lmaster , same.  I just spent more this weekend than I did all year on beauty, I swear!

Today..I have to focus on the kids 🤦 @missjeanie focus!!

@missjeanie  I have been bad too. Very bad.

@lmaster  I can totally relate to this! And I am a little scared about what new sales might come about tomorrow with cyber monday...

@PrettyPaint that's no joke!! 🤦🤯

I do the same thing @lmaster. I had been doing pretty good until October/November and as soon as my stress levels went up so did my spending🤦‍♀️

@faeriegirl uughhh stress spending is such a huge pet peeve!!

This is a first for me: A package with a beauty item was marked as delivered but I never got it.  It's no big deal as it was a lip balm from Target ($10), but I'm sad.  Now it makes me question if my packages are going to disappear.  It was really windy the day it supposedly arrived, so there's the chance it blew away - but we did try looking for it.  And of course there's the chance that it was delivered to the wrong address.  But it's been three days and I'd hope someone would have returned it by now.  Now, I guess I have to contact Fedex, Target, by credit card company...

It was a lip balm/lip oil hybrid by a brand named Versed (Silk Slip Conditioning Lip Oil).  I read an excellent review on beautypedia, and it seemed right up my alley.

Image result for versed conditioning lip oil

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Anonymous7 that sucks!! I have been looking at the versed line and that lip balm looked good.

Re: RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@loverockandroll I meant to post the other day (but got distracted!) that my package mysteriously arrived sometime after dark on Sunday morning/early Monday morning.  What a relief!  Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with the product.  It felt tacky on my lips no matter how much or how little I applied.  After all that!

4 Replies
testing