Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@andreadaqueen  Did she use the โ€œI was just stating my opinion, I have a right to my opinionโ€ defense? ๐Ÿ™„ Sure, folks can have opinions about everything, and those opinions can be negative. But they donโ€™t need to voice those opinions, especially when no oneโ€™s asked for them. Maybe sheโ€™ll figure out why she was in the wrong. Meanwhile, sounds like distancing yourself from her is a good idea. 

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That was so rude and unnecessary @andreadaqueen๐Ÿคฏ It sucks to lose friends but you donโ€™t need that kind of negativity. 

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

๐Ÿ˜ญโšฐ๏ธ

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@danielledanielle So tragic!

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ช @danielledanielle

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ช @danielledanielle

Re: Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ช @danielledanielle

Undefeated was defeated by floor + gravity.

Am I the only one going, 'OMG I hope that comes out of your grout!' ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@danielledanielle 

@l8totheparty Literally my first thought was "God I hope that's not coming out of a security deposit" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜”

It did, mostly ๐Ÿ˜•

I replaced the Stunna today, though

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

omgggggg ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฅด

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Overpackaging! Seriously.

@TypeATina yes totally! Especially when it's a tiny item...

@TypeATina yes totally! Especially when it's a tiny item in a huge box, that drives me crazy!!

OMG, that puts me in a state. Next,on my list is when a p...

OMG, that puts me in a state. Next,on my list is when a product is, say, one ounce, but it's in 1). a container with a deceptive overlay to make it look like it's a larger amount and, then 2). they put the bottle in a product box that's twice the size of the actual bottle, so they have to use a braced box to keep the product container from wobbling about in the box. It's such a waste, we know that we bought a one ounce product. No one is being fooled.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I hate it when a brand discontinues something amazing. I used to love all the MUFE eyeshadows...and the massive variety that they used to carry....Now I just walk by them now with a "meh" attitude. Sadness ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I was sooooo tired last night doing my skincare routine before bed, I grabbed a mini bottle of Ole Henrickson Truth Serum instead of my eye cream.  Luckily I noticed when the smell was all wrong, but yikes I could have burned the bleep out of my undereyes!

@sandykat79, I completely understand. I got off work one...

@sandykat79, I completely understand. I got off work one morning and just about squirted Garnier micellar cleansing water into my contact lens case ๐Ÿคช

Re: @sandykat79, I completely understand. I got off work one...

@Luvstravel I've been there!

@sandykat79  Whew, good thing you noticed before using it! Reminds me of the time I accidentally applied a vitamin C serum to my eyelids: I normally avoid my lids while applying that serum to my face, but I was half awake that morning. It didnโ€™t cause a skin reaction on my lids, but it did cause a behind-the-eyes headache so bad, I thought itโ€™d trigger a migraine. Lesson learned. 

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I know this happens with cell phones but I dropped my Kevyn Aucoin lip gloss in the toilet today....let that sink in....of a porta potty. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซRIP

Oof @sonnydee I think I'd have to take a moment of silence, what a sad end

@sonnydee 

Girl I dropped my passport in a porta potty ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Unfortunately being a legal document and being in Europe, I HAD to get it out. ๐Ÿคข

1 Reply
testing