Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

They are talking about Folliculitis, which is also seen on other parts of the body (often found on arms or legs).  This is little red bumps, inflamed hair follicles, which are often treated with Dermadoctor KP Lotion or exfoliation. 

(On the First Aid Beauty product label above, it says "Cleansing Body Polish with Activated Charcoal," and says nothing about the product being intended "only for butts.")

I am soooooo behind the beauty times! I didn't know this was a thing.  @Ispend2much6 

@l8totheparty   I just saw this tonight myself.  ๐Ÿ™‚

well, there are ALOT of nude beaches.....just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜

well, there are ALOT of nude beaches.....just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜

Re: well, there are ALOT of nude beaches.....just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜

@sonnydee   Well that would make sense then.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  I;m sorry if I offend anyone, but I feel like this is just a gimmick now. I feel that if you wash your back side in the shower correctly, you dont need all that extra stuff. I can be wrong, but I feel like this is just a way to get more money out of people.

@Anastasiya13 @Thatโ€™s exactly what this is!  Itโ€™s possible to get folliculitis from shaving and then sweating (like if you were to shave your legs before going to the gym), but you donโ€™t need a special wash to prevent it.  

@heartsmyface  Damn there are ladies who shave their behind? I mean I guess to each their own on that part. Yeah I feel like the special wash is just to bank off the people who think they need a specific product.

@Anastasiya13  oh dang I canโ€™t recall this youtubers name but Iโ€™m sure she wouldnโ€™t be hard to find... she was spouting some cr@p about how women should shave all their body hair off cause men donโ€™t like it and they notice.  I assume she had a following that ate it all up so I bet there are lots of women who try.  

@heartsmyface  Since needs to read more then, because some of that hair is to stop infections and so that we dont get sick as much, and second of all she should realize that its a new time, and woman should not change for a man.  Some people need to get out of a mental box, and see that there is a whole different world out there.

@Anastasiya13   I had never seen or read about that type of issue  before.  It honestly cracked me up!  You do have to wonder some time if some people in the beauty business sit there and try to think up of what type of bodily issue can we make women feel paranoid about now so we can provide them with a costly "fix."

@Ispend2much6  Haha so true....soon you will be hearing about specific scrubs for the tatas. Honestly even products in general for woman are nuts at times. Even the towel thats only for tatas. I am just curious whats next.

@Anastasiya13   I hadnโ€™t heard of special tata scrubs before now.  That sounds...unenjoyable. 

@heartsmyface  Yeah it does not sound nice, but heck you never know what they will invent next

@Anastasiya13 Those already exist

@GG84  Oh wow...guess I did not come upon that scrub yet.

@Anastasiya13  I must be sheltered; I didn't hear about the towel.  But a scrub? Ouch!

@Ispend2much6  Its called the tat ta towel

@Anastasiya13   I'm going to look that up. Oh, wow!  I can really appreciate trying to stop b_ _ b sweat, but I can't imagine me walking around the house like that!  While my husband would probably like it, my sons would be horrified...

@Ispend2much6  Haha I feel like a sports bra or even a bralette would almost accomplish the same thing....gosh imagine if someone rings the doorbell at that moment too.

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I never get samples from Sephora. Just got my mail order asked to orders samples I did. They didnโ€™t have samples included. Not the first time. No more mail order for me ever.
testing